Ford® F-Series Packs - for Flat Center Dash Tray
Save Liquid error (product-badge line 32): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
SKU [P11311] - (1 x K61044)-(1 x F53044)-(1 x D22344)-(1 x A34043)
- The full 160mm (6.3') width rail providers owners the maximum number of mounting points of any Ford F-Series dash platform.
- Smallest surface area for maximum continued use of the OEM dash tray.
- Customers can create the optimal adventure command center by adding 2, 3, 4 or 5 x Series 55 20mm trackballs. (Sold separately)
- The most flexibility for positioning of phones, tablet, GPS units or action cameras.
- Full disclosure: The plastic on the 14th generation F-150 center dash is much thinner than any prior model. The degree of flex in that tray area should be reviewed prior to any installation steps being undertaken. Ford's material selection is impacting all manufacturer add-on bases. We want you to be aware of this prior to purchase.
- Allow 15-20 minutes to install.
- Some drilling required. Fastener hardware included.
- Mounts at 7 points for a sturdy installation. Will require buyer to remove center dash to complete installation.
- Fits the 2021-Present Model Year F-150 trucks. (14th Generation)
- The base is made of aluminum and is satin powder coated.
- Comes with a single Series 55 rail and one BT55 trackball and small matte carbon fiber arm.
- Fasteners included.
- Choice of either a Universal for Phones 2 or a MagMount G3
- It is not always possible to use this product or other mounting system depending on Federal, State and Municipality laws. Some States have strict rules on mounting devices that may, depending on poor positioning, impair a driver's ability to see the road.
- It is the responsibility of every customer - and not 67 Designs - to know the laws in their local area or in other regions if venturing from home.
- Research and know before purchasing any mount from 67 Designs.
- 67 Designs is not responsible for any improper or illegal use of the hardware.