TacoRail™ for Tacoma 3rd Gen Base
The highest quality and lowest profile Tacoma 3rd Gen device mounting solution available on the market.
Installation is Easy.
- Pull the center section dash using two hands.
- Place and mark 3 small areas for holes for included fasteners, drill and fasten the TacoRail™
- Push the center section dash component back in place.
- Takes less than 10 minutes to install.
- Every component is from and supported by the same company - 67 Designs.
- Unlike other track systems that require you to buy additional Ram 1" balls, the included BT55 trackball will not self-release when you move the arm!
- Single component TacoRail™ is finely machined specifically for the Tacoma 3rd Gen.
- The smallest installation footprint of any Tacoma product.
- Very discrete lines that run with the dash.
- Lowest profile possible designed for phones, small GoPro (or similar) action cameras, Garmin handhelds and like devices.
- Matte mil-spec black anodized
- Can be upgraded to support additional devices from across the (CF) Carbon Fiber Series.
- 1 x TacoRail™ base with fasteners
- 1 x BT55 trackball and l-wrench.
- Item Number: B01044
Introducing Series 55
- Series 55 is a 67 Designs exclusive rail system designed and engineered for looks and maximum configurability for mounting hand held devices.
- Series 55 will not work with 1/4” threads from other manufactures or the BT20 trackballs of the Series 20.
- Be sure to only expand the TacoRail for other devices using a BT55 trackball first. Those can be found here.
- If you have any questions at all about the Series 55, please email Customer Service.
Adding More Components to the TacoRail
- Please follow these important guidelines when ordering additional 67 Designs components to attach devices to your TacoRail.
- Only use a 67 Designs BT55 trackball to attach and arms. The BT55 trackballs are sized for Series 55. Other trackballs with 1/4” sized threads will NOT fit Series 55 profiles - by design.
- Add only a 67 Designs Nano or Mini length arm. Do NOT add other length arms.
- If you wish to add a third party device holders that have a 1” ball do that using a 67 Designs Dam Adapter added to the end of the Nano or Mini arm.
- If you wish to add a GoPro we recommend using a BT55 and the 67 Designs GoPro mount with matte clamp without using an arm. Works great and saves space.
- If you wish to add other devices, user any of the options 67 Designs has including X-Plate, Diamond Plate Alternative, AMPS Plate etc. Always stay under 1.7 lbs for the total for all hardware connected to the TacoRail.
- If you are unsure about configuring your TacoRail, always feel free to email Customer Service first.
- It is not always possible to use this product or other mounting system depending on Federal, State and Municipality laws. Some States have strict rules on mounting devices that may, depending on poor positioning, impair a driver's ability to see the road.
- It is the responsibility of every customer - and not 67 Designs - to know the laws in their local area or in other regions if venturing from home.
- Research and know before purchasing any mount from 67 Designs.
- 67 Designs is not responsible for any improper or illegal use of the hardware.
- Patent pending.