Toyota 4Runner Rail™ Packs
The 4RunnerRail™ by 67 Designs is now available for configured system orders.
Important Ordering Instructions
We are now shipping the 67 Designs 4RunnerRail™. - also known as the 4RunnerBar™.
- We are using a pre-registration process in order to better manage demand inline with how fast we can make them.
- Each system order will be configured with the help of a Customer Service team member.
- To be on the list you must complete this form. (Requests via email or the 'Need a Hand' blue button on the site will NOT place you on the list!)
- A member of the Customer Service team will reach out to you to configure your 4RunnerRail™ based setup.
- We will create a Custom Invoice and e-mail that to you.
- You will pay from the email and not via this page.
Important Installation Warning
The 4RunnerRail™ by 67 Designs will require you to uninstall, work on and then reinstall a considerable part of your 4Runner center dash assembly. You will be required to use small hand tools at a workbench. Do NOT order the 4RunnerRail™ unless you are capable and fully prepared to undertake the work. You should allow 30-45 minutes to install and you will be required to drill 2 holes through your dash! Details of the installation process will be available to customers.
- The most adaptable Toyota 4Runner (5th Gen) dash mounting setup.
- The Original Toyota 4RunnerRail™ Multi-Device mounting system.
- A rail that sits discretely atop the dash for mounting up to 5 different arms and devices. (Sold separately)
- Lowest profile for maximum forward visibility.
- Allows you to add Series 55 BT55 20mm ball mounting points, arms and device holders.
- Fully compatible with arms and holders used by previous owners of 67 Designs components to maximize re-use of previous investment in mounting hardware.
- Using the Dam Adapter™, 1" ball type holders can be attached.
- The 67 Designs base is 100% Designed and Made in the USA.
- Patent pending.
- Base is made of aluminum and hard anodized.
- Series 55 4RunnerRail™
- Base hardware for the Series 55 rail.
- BT55 20mm dia. trackball (number based on your selection above).
- 1 x 4mm L-wrench
- 1 x Packet of fasteners to install the base in the OEM dash.
- (Arms and holders sold separately.)
- It is not always possible to use this product or other mounting system depending on Federal, State and Municipality laws. Some States have strict rules on mounting devices that may, depending on poor positioning, impair a driver's ability to see the road.
- It is the responsibility of every customer - and not 67 Designs - to know the laws in their local area or in other regions if venturing from home.
- Research and know before purchasing any mount from 67 Designs.
- Do not install any devices and related hardware in a way to could interfere with the SRS airbag systems in your specific vehicle.
- 67 Designs is not responsible for any improper or illegal use of the hardware.