Holder for Apple iPad Mini 4 - Naked
3D Printed Parts Refund Policy
- Due to the very high cost of 3D prints and the fact they are non-inventoried components, there are no refunds, or exchanges.
- All 3D prints are made to order.
- All sales are final.
- Holds the iPad Mini 4 - Naked - No Case/No Cover.
- Drop-in/Pull-out design for fast action.
- Perfect for the desktop of a JK Mount™ to see just your driving directions.
- 3D printed in black 'Strong and Flexible' polyamide plastic material.
- Printed on-demand with final finishing by 67 Designs.
- The only iPad Mini 4 mount available. Remember, the iPad Mini 4 is larger than the iPad Mini 1/2/3 by 3.2mm and is thinner too!
- Kit contains:
- 3D Printed Holder - printed in black polyamide.
- 20mm Simple Ball Mount (67D-CF-BL20)
- Install in fixed or jointed arm from the (CF) Custom Fiber Series. (Sold seperately)
- 3D printed using the 'Selective Laser Sintering' (SLS) method.
- Allow 15 days for delivery.
- Images show the device holder in a (CF) Carbon Fiber Series desktop configuration. Those components are not includes and are the for display purposes only.
The (CF) - Carbon Fiber Series brings a component based approach to supporting and working with your devices. The core of the (CF) - Carbon Fiber Series range are the carbon fiber fixed or jointed arms that users then attach to bases and mounts. These are real carbon fiber tube components along with metal and heavy duty plastic hardware. The products are very substantial and so they weigh more than you think. In fact, you want that very down low mass to be able to use physics to keep the device firmly held in place as you tap, poke, stroke and otherwise interact with the glass of the device. The mounts allow you to connect camera's, GoPro and Go-Pro-like action cameras. They allow you to connect VESA standardized products like monitors and computers. You can connect the bases directly to walls, desks, tables or anything you wish, or you can add a base so you can move your configuration about the desk, counter-top.
Note: This is designed for use with the tablet in landscape (horizontal) orientation. Not designed for use in portrait (vertical) orientation.
Photo images by MYE Jeep Rental in Sedona.