Colored Arm Builder for 1" - 1" Ball Sizes
Couldn't load pickup availability
Matte Black Sizes are Available in the Pro Series Arms™
If you are unable to select a matte black arm on this page, please go to the Pro Series Arms™
Welcome to your new Arm Builder™
- Use this page to select available arms that have clamps for 1" ball mounts at each end of the arm.
- Arm length
- Arm finish
- Arms color (matte black being transitioned to the Pro Series Arms)
- If you are looking for arm connectors to connect to a 20mm ball, select from these two options
Step up to Real Carbon Fiber Arms
- Replace bulky Ram Mounts™ arms by installing Carbon Fiber Series arms that have 1" ball clamps.
- Fundamentally change the look of your build and reduce the clutter of bulkier arms.
- Instantly upgrade any existing or planned Ram Mounts® installation - remove the utilitarian look for high-end installation in vehicles, the home or the office.
- Significant improvement in the articulation and base/holder positioning compared to Ram Mount (or similar) arms.
- 100% compatibility to the 1 inch (25.4mm) ball on bases and mounts.
- Simple one handed operation to adjust each end clamps.
- A way more attractive and cleaner look you can truly be proud of!
- Made in the U.S.A.
- The arms are designed to work with the mounts and bases that have two 1" (25.4mm) ball attach points.
- Nano size arms will be in a single box. All others will come as two boxes of arm 'core' and 'clamps'.
- The connection for the Nano version does NOT contain carbon fiber due to the size. It is made of aluminum.
- The total length of each arm (tip to tip and not center of the ball to center of the ball) in this collection is +/-:
- Nano - 89mm (3.5")
- Mini - 124mm (4.9")
- Small - 164mm (6.5")
- Medium - 199mm (7.8")
- Large - 294mm (11.6")
- Large is NOT recommended for use with Series-20, Series-55 or other vehicle installation. For non-vehicle applications only.
67 Designs is the only bona fide US manufacturer of carbon fiber arm mounting systems. We use US tooled components utilizing in-house and select manufacturers to our designs and specifications. Every other company you see online with similar looking arms is importing them from China (PRC & ROC).
Bases, mounts and other required components sold separately. In images for example only. Do not forget to add them to your cart!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.