Arm Builder for 20mm - 20mm Ball Sizes
Welcome to your new Arm Builder™
- Use this page to select available arms that have clamps for 20mm balls at each end of the arm.
- Arm length
- Arm finish
- Arms color
- If you are looking for an arm that connects to a 1" ball, select from these two options.
- Made in the U.S.A.
- The castings are completely redesigned and are proudly tooled and made in the U.S.A. All part of 67 Designs commitment to American workers and knowledge transfer to a new generation.
- The connection for the Nano version does NOT contain carbon fiber due to the size. It is made of aluminum.
- Available in the following lengths:
- Overall length = 89mm / 3.5"
- Overall length = 124mm / 4.9"
- Overall length = 164mm / 6.5"
- Overall length = 199mm / 7.8"
- Overall length = 284mm/ 11.2"
- NOT recommended for use with Series-20, Series-55 or other vehicle installation. For non-vehicle applications only.
- Bases, mounts and other required components sold separately. In images for example only. Do not forget to add them to your cart!
- The matte black twill carbon fiber tube used in the construction of these carbon fiber arms is manufactured in small batches. Some minor variation in the black twill should be expected between batches.
- The matte colored (not black twill) are carbon fiber tubes wrapped in a layer of fiberglass before final surface finish is applied.
- Matte black twill and nano size arms will be in a single box. All others will come as two boxes of arm 'core' and 'clamps'.
- Lifetime Warranty on all carbon fiber arms for the original purchaser.
67 Designs is the only bona fide US manufacturer of carbon fiber arm mounting systems. We use US tooled components utilizing in-house and select manufacturers to our designs and specifications. Every other company you see online with similar looking arms is importing them from China (PRC & ROC).