Aviator Pack - Suction Cup, Arm & Holder Packs
SKU [P51012] - (1 x N11044)-(1 x D02344)(1 x A73044)
- The Suction Cup G2 is super simple, lightweight and has a small diameter soft rubber base.
- The pump allows the user to see the vacuum and pump again for more staying power over time.
- Ambient air pressure, altitude and temperature all impact a suction cups 'strength'. Now you can see when you need more vacuum anytime.
- Ideal for use in crew cars, on golf carts, boats, or other situations and then take it with you.
- Has a soft dust cover to protect the edge of the suction cup in your back-pack if you use it when traveling.
- Carbon Fiber Series™ Suction Cup G2, Arm and Device Holder allows you to install the suction cup mount on a flat area of your windshield in your aircraft.
- Ideal for easy on/off installation of your phone or other small device.
- Arm Types
- Mini Matte Black Twill
- Device Holder Option
- MagMount G3™
- Pivot Case (with Nano arm only)
- Designed and Made in the USA.
- Nano length arm shown in photos in this listing.
- Use only with Nano and Mini size arms.
- We do not recommend using any suction cup (from any vendor) on the wing when flying!
Interoperability between the MagMount G3 and Apple's MagSafe
Owners of the Apple® MagSafe Charger can easily use the MagMount G3™ by installing 2 small and very thin steel plates inside a phone case - including the Apple 12/13 iPhone regular and Max case. (Not 12/13 Mini cases)
67 Designs provides the small curved steel plates as part of the MagMount G3 purchase.
It is crucial that no user of induction chargers (MagSafe or similar Qi) install any metal directly between the charger and device coils.