Matte Black Carbon Fiber Arms - G2
- The 67 Designs Carbon Fiber Series™ matte finish arm is designed to work with the mounts and bases that have 20mm ball attach points.
- Generation 2 ("G2") comes with the new smooth finish aluminum die-cast clamps.
- G2 Clamps are compatible with the generation 1 carbon fiber arm segments.
- The arms are made with real carbon fiber tube made in small batches and come with satin finish clamps.
- The castings are completely redesigned and are proudly tooled and made in the U.S.A. All part of 67 Designs commitment to American workers and knowledge transfer to a new generation.
- Available in the following lengths:
- Overall length = 89mm / 3.5"
- Overall length = 124mm / 4.9"
- Overall length = 164mm / 6.5"
- Overall length = 184mm / 7.2"
- Overall length = 284mm/ 11.2"
- NOT recommended for use with Series-20, Series-55 or other vehicle installation. For non-vehicle applications only.
- Bases, mounts and other required components sold separately. In images for example only. Do not forget to add them to your cart!
- The carbon fiber tube used in the construction of these carbon fiber arms is manufactured in small batches. Some minor variation in the black twill should be expected between batches.
- Lifetime Warranty on all carbon fiber arms for the original purchaser.
67 Designs is the only bona fide US manufacturer of carbon fiber arm mounting systems. We use US tooled components utilizing in-house and select manufacturers to our designs and specifications. Every other company you see online with similar looking arms is importing them from China (PRC & ROC).