- (CF) Carbon Fiber jointed arm is designed to work either the Cone Base for Jointed Arm 67D-CF-CBM. (Sold separately).
- The larger 67D-CF-J200 arm will also connect with the Cup Holder Expandable Base 67D-CF-CHB, but we urge caution for device stability as these are substaintial arms and could become unwieldy and less stable for the cup-holder base. (Sold separately).
- At the top end of each jointed arm you can attach any 20mm ball equipped mount in the (CF) - Carbon Fiber Series.
- Each jointed arm has two segments which are connected by a lockable pivot with almost a 360 degree angle of rotation. This is perfect for desk mounts and finally getting your iPad or iPhone up at a sensible height so your fellow FaceTime/Skype caller is not looking up at you!
- These are made of solid carbon fiber and metal hardware.
- Two lengths available:
- Small 67D-CF-J100 - 340mm (13.4")
- Medium 67D-CF-J200 - 540mm (21.3")
- With this arm you can be very creative and position a device in all sorts of ways - including potentially in unstable ways. We leave it all up to your imagination, but please use common sense and make your final solution stable and safe for you and the people around you at all times!
- Mounts and other required components sold separately. Do not forget to add them to your cart!
- Full carbon fiber tubes for strength and beauty.
- Metal bases and hardware for substantial support.
- 5 different arms
- Single -small, medium & large
- Jointed - small & large
- 9 different mounts
- Car cupholder mount
- Desk/wall mount
- Large clamp mount
- Small clamp mount
- Camera mount
- Square mount
- VESA mount for TV and monitors
- Round mount
- Case/holder mount
The (CF) - Carbon Fiber Series brings a component based approach to supporting and working with your devices. The core of the (CF) - Carbon Fiber Series range are the carbon fiber fixed or jointed arms that users then attach to bases and mounts. These are real carbon fiber tube components along with metal and heavy duty plastic hardware. The products are very substantial and so they weigh more than you think. In fact, you want that very down low mass to be able to use physics to keep the device firmly held in place as you tap, poke, stroke and otherwise interact with the glass of the device. The mounts allow you to connect camera's, GoPro and Go-Pro-like action cameras. They allow you to connect VESA standardized products like monitors and computers. You can connect the bases directly to walls, desks, tables or anything you wish, or you can add a base so you can move your configuration about the desk, counter-top.