Ford® BroncoRail™ with Series 55 Rail (2021-Present)
by 67 Designs
SKU [P13001] - (1 x L41044)-(1 x A34043)
- Shipping will begin late September 2021.
- Allow 15-20 minutes to install.
- Some drilling required. Fastener hardware included.
- Mounts at 6 points for a sturdy installation.
- The most adaptable Ford Bronco (2021-Present) dash mounting base on the market today.
- The Original Ford BroncoRail™ Multi-Device mounting system.
- A single rail that sits discretely inside the Bronco (not Bronco Sport) dash for mounting up to 7 different arms and devices. (Sold separately)
- Lowest profile for maximum forward visibility.
- Allows you to add Series 55 BT55 20mm ball mounting points, arms and device holders.
- Fully compatible with arms and holders used by previous owners to maximize re-use of previous investment in mounting hardware.
- Using the Dam Adapter™, 1" ball type holders can be attached.
- The 67 Designs base is 100% Designed and Made in the USA.
- Patent pending.
- Base is made of aluminum and hard anodized.
- Rail (Full of Half based on your selection)
- Base with Series 55 rail installed.
- BT55 20mm dia. trackball (number based on your selection above).
- 1 x 4mm L-wrench
- 6 x fasteners to install the base in the OEM dash.
- (Arms and holders sold separately.)
- It is not always possible to use this product or other mounting system depending on Federal, State and Municipality laws. Some States have strict rules on mounting devices that may, depending on poor positioning, impair a driver's ability to see the road.
- It is the responsibility of every customer - and not 67 Designs - to know the laws in their local area or in other regions if venturing from home.
- Research and know before purchasing any mount from 67 Designs.
- 67 Designs is not responsible for any improper or illegal use of the hardware.