Ford® F-150 Base with Series 55 Rail (2021-Present)
by 67 Designs
Save Liquid error (product-badge line 32): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
SKU [P11325] - (1 x K61044)-(1 x A34043)
- Allow 15-20 minutes to install.
- Some drilling required. Fastener hardware included.
- Mounts at 4 points for a sturdy installation. Will require buyer to remove center dash to complete installation.
- Full disclosure: The plastic on the 14th generation F-150 center dash is much thinner than any prior model. The degree of flex in that tray area should be reviewed prior to any installation steps being undertaken. Ford's material selection is impacting all manufacturer add-on bases. We want you to be aware of this prior to purchase.
- The most adaptable Ford F-Series (F-150 2021-2022) dash mounting base on the market today.
- Currently if you have a 2021-2022 Ford F-250 or F350 please purchase this alternative base for the deeper dash recess.
- The Original Ford Rail™ Multi-Device mounting system for Ford F-Series (2021+) owners.
- A single rail that sits discretely inside the F-150 (14th Generation) dash for mounting up to 4 different arms and devices. (Sold separately)
- Lowest profile for maximum forward visibility.
- Allows you to add Series 55 BT55 20mm ball mounting points, arms and device holders.
- Fully compatible with arms and holders used by previous owners to maximize re-use of previous investment in mounting hardware.
- Using the Dam Adapter™, 1" ball type holders can be attached.
- The 67 Designs base is 100% Designed and Made in the USA.
- Patent pending.
- Base is made of aluminum and is black satin powder coated.
- Base with Series 55 rail installed.
- BT55 20mm dia. trackball (number based on your selection above).
- 1 x 4mm L-wrench
- 6 x fasteners to install the base in the OEM dash.
- (Arms and holders sold separately.)
- It is not always possible to use this product or other mounting system depending on Federal, State and Municipality laws. Some States have strict rules on mounting devices that may, depending on poor positioning, impair a driver's ability to see the road.
- It is the responsibility of every customer - and not 67 Designs - to know the laws in their local area or in other regions if venturing from home.
- Research and know before purchasing any mount from 67 Designs.
- 67 Designs is not responsible for any improper or illegal use of the hardware.