Holder for Apple iPad Mini 5th Gen - Naked
3D Printed Parts Refund Policy
- Due to the very high cost of 3D prints and the fact they are non-inventoried components, there are no refunds, or exchanges.
- All 3D prints are made to order.
- All sales are final.
- Holds the iPad Mini 5th Generation - Naked - No Case/No Cover.
- Drop-in/Pull-out design for fast action.
- Perfect for the desktop of a JK Mount™ to see just your driving directions.
- 3D printed in black 'Strong and Flexible' polyamide plastic material.
- Printed on-demand with final finishing by 67 Designs.
- Remember, the iPad Mini 5th is larger than the iPad Mini 1/2/3 by 3.2mm and is thinner too! It is however, the same size body as the iPad Mini 4th generation.
- Kit contains:
- 3D Printed Holder - printed in black polyamide.
- 20mm Simple Ball Mount (67D-CF-BL20)
- Install in fixed or jointed arm from the (CF) Custom Fiber Series. (Sold seperately)
- 3D printed using the 'Selective Laser Sintering' (SLS) method.
- Allow 20-25 days for delivery.
- Images show the device holder in a (CF) Carbon Fiber Series desktop configuration. Those components are not includes and are the for display purposes only.
- Item Number: B43043
Note: This is designed for use with the tablet in landscape (horizontal) orientation. Not designed for use in portrait (vertical) orientation.
Photo images by MYE Jeep Rental in Sedona.