Jeep® JK Mount with MagMount (Pack #4)
Installation is Easy.
- No drilling.
- Use the OEM 7mm fastener that is already in your dash
- Use the included 3M branded custom VHB materials for installing the base.
- Allow 10-20 minutes to install.
- All the components needed for an iOS or Android Phone using the 67 Designs MagMount
- Easy installation of custom fitted JK Mount™ base.
- The most flexibility for positioning a phone, tablet or action camera.
- Highest quality carbon fiber and cast plastics available.
- Keeps your device away from the sun better then any other mount for the Jeep® JK.
- Easily replace the front elastomer surface and keep the unit looking fresh
- Pack #4 contains:
- Base component 67D-CF-JKM-B
- Small fixed arm 67D-CF-F70X
- MagMount 67D-CF-MM1 with 20mm ball mount installed.
- Laser engraved ferritic type stainless steel plate with PSA
- Made in the USA
- See important notice below for details about magnets and devices.
- The selected 3M PSA adhesive is strong, but due to the amazing properties of silicone these plates used with the MagMount are not recommended for any silicone case from Apple or 3rd party case manufacturers.
- Additional replacement surfaces available.
- Not recommended for heavy off-road and high-impact trail driving. For a total trail-ready device holding on the road AND the trail, get the Pack #3 with metal universal holder, or the separate metal universal holder here.
- Full carbon fiber tubes for strength and beauty.
- Metal bases and hardware for substantial support.
- 5 different arms
- Single -small, medium & large
- Jointed - small & large
- 9 different mounts
- Car cupholder mount
- Desk/wall mount
- Large clamp mount
- Small clamp mount
- Camera mount
- Square mount
- VESA mount for TV and monitors
- Round mount
- Case/holder mount
The (CF) - Carbon Fiber Series brings a component based approach to supporting and working with your devices. The core of the (CF) - Carbon Fiber Series range are the carbon fiber fixed or jointed arms that users then attach to bases and mounts. These are real carbon fiber tube components along with metal and heavy duty plastic hardware. The products are very substantial and so they weigh more than you think. In fact, you want that very down low mass to be able to use physics to keep the device firmly held in place as you tap, poke, stroke and otherwise interact with the glass of the device. The mounts allow you to connect camera's, GoPro and Go-Pro-like action cameras. They allow you to connect VESA standardized products like monitors and computers. You can connect the bases directly to walls, desks, tables or anything you wish, or you can add a base so you can move your configuration about the desk, counter-top.
Important Notice: This magmount contains a permanent magnet. It is highly recommended you do not use this magmount with a 3rd party device case that incorporates a place to store credit cards or other cards sensitive to magnets. Apple and other devices almost always contain sensors that can be sensitive to magnets. An example is the magnetic compass sensor. This 67 Designs magmount has been tested in real-world conditions for many months with Apple iPhone 6 and 6 Plus products in official Apple cases with the stainless steel plate attached to the back of the case. No interference with the operation or use of the devices was observed. The Maps navigation app on the phone worked just as well with this magmount as when the device was attached to the vehicle without a magmount. If you have any concerns about any potential damage to your device DO NOT order this product. If you have previously purchased this product and you observe any issues of any kind, immediately stop using this product and report - with details - the situation to 67 Designs Customer Service.