Jeep® JK Rear Seat Mount (Pack #5)
Installation is Easy.
- No drilling.
- Attach to the front headrest bar on passenger or driver's seat.
- Allow 5-10 minutes to install.
- Back seat passengers can watch their favorite movies or play games on the road. Heck, you can even have a back seat driver that can really help navigate your way through the trail.
- Two components that are perfect for quickly attaching to the factory front seats just below the headrest.
- Easy installation with all fasteners included.
- The most flexibility for positioning a phone, tablet or even action cameras.
- Highest quality carbon fiber and cast components available.
- No more aching arms for the kiddos as they are glued to their favorite movies and it helps keep their eyes too close to the device screen!
- Devices and device holders shown in the images are for example only! Do not forget to order the device holder you need. Need help deciding? Contact customer service for assistance.
- Pack #5 contains:
- Base component 67D-CF-HED
- Medium fixed arm 67D-CF-F100
- Does NOT come with the device holder. You must add separately to your order. Choose from various mounts for iPads, iPhones, Android phones or other devices.
- Full carbon fiber tubes for strength and beauty.
- Metal bases and hardware for substantial support.
- 5 different arms
- Single -small, medium & large
- Jointed - small & large
- 9 different mounts
- Car cupholder mount
- Desk/wall mount
- Large clamp mount
- Small clamp mount
- Camera mount
- Square mount
- VESA mount for TV and monitors
- Round mount
- Case/holder mount
The (CF) - Carbon Fiber Series brings a component based approach to supporting and working with your devices. The core of the (CF) - Carbon Fiber Series range are the carbon fiber fixed or jointed arms that users then attach to bases and mounts. These are real carbon fiber tube components along with metal and heavy duty plastic hardware. The products are very substantial and so they weigh more than you think. In fact, you want that very down low mass to be able to use physics to keep the device firmly held in place as you tap, poke, stroke and otherwise interact with the glass of the device. The mounts allow you to connect camera's, GoPro and Go-Pro-like action cameras. They allow you to connect VESA standardized products like monitors and computers. You can connect the bases directly to walls, desks, tables or anything you wish, or you can add a base so you can move your configuration about the desk, counter-top.
* You must order a device holder to work with the small bar clamp and the medium carbon fiber arm.