JL Mount (Single Ball) with Universal Mount (Pack #JL1)
In a break with tradition, 67 Designs will soon be taking pre-orders for our new 67 Designs' JL Mount™.
Want to get the pre-order announcement, contact Customer Service here and ask.
Installation is Easy.
- Use the included 3M branded custom VHB materials for installing the base.
- Allow 10-20 minutes to install.
- All the components needed for an iOS or Android Phone using the the new Universal Squeeze holder in one package.
- Rotates 360 degrees on the 20mm ball for portrait or landscape orientation - or any place in between.
- Simple one handed operation - not buttons to open or release the device. Just push one side away and move the phone back.
- The side arms are curved so the phone is pushed to the back grip material.
- Perfect for the iPhone 6 or iPhone 7 or iPhone 8 or iPhone X size devices.
- Holder expands to accept iOS or Android phones in size up to the iPhone 6 Plus / iPhone 6S Plus or iPhone 7 Plus or iPhone 8 Plus in size - even in a LifeProof® size case.
- Easy installation with the JL Mount™ diver base base and carbon fiber arm
- The most flexibility for positioning a phone, tablet or action camera.
- Highest quality carbon fiber and cast plastics available.
- Keeps your phone from the sun better then any other mount for the Jeep® JK
- Pack #JL1 contains:
- Base component 67D-CF-JLM-DRIVER (New)
- Small fixed arm 67D-CF-F70X
- Universal Aluminum Squeeze Mount 67D-CF-UNI-MED with 20mm ball mount installed.
- It is not always possible to use this product or other mounting system depending on Federal, State and Municipality laws. Some States have strict rules on mounting devices that may, depending on poor positioning, impair a driver's ability to see the road.
- It is the responsibility of every customer - and not 67 Designs - to know the laws in their local area or in other regions if venturing from home.
- Research and know before you purchase any mount from 67 Designs.
- 67 Designs is not responsible for any improper or illegal use of the hardware.