Jeep® JL/Gladiator Series 55 Rail + Trackballs Packs
The Original - often imitated, never equaled.™
- Fits the JL and Gladiator
- Use the included US sourced and custom cut 3M branded VHB materials for installing the base.
- 2 x fasteners are included and are recommended to be installed.
- Allow 10-20 minutes to install.
- The Original JL / Gladiator Multi-Device mounting system for JL / Gladiator owners.
- A single rail that sits discretely inside the Jeep 'JL' Wrangler dash for mounting up to 7 different arms and devices.
- Lowest profile for maximum forward visibility.
- Allows you to add Series 55 BT55 20mm ball mounting points, arms and device holders.
- Fully compatible with arms and holders used by previous JK owners to maximize re-use of previous investment in mounting hardware.
- Using the Dam Adapter™, 1" ball type holders can be attached.
- Includes genuine 3M brand very high bond (VHB) materials made and cut to our specifications right here in the USA.
- The 67 Designs base is 100% Designed and Made in the USA.
Your pack will contain:
- 1 x JL / Gladiator Rail
- 2 x Fasteners (required).
- The number of BT55 20mm trackballs you specify above (0-6). Additional BT55 trackballs can also be purchased at any time from here.
The images shown on this page are for example only to show the various setups possible with different devices, arms, holders and (CF) Carbon Fiber Series components. The only items in the packs are the ones listed above.
Total weight of all device/case combinations not to exceed 1.9 lbs with maximum arm length being the SMALL or a combination of MINI+Elbow+NANO components.
Customer Created Videos
Here is a small collection of YouTube videos that customers created. Please help grow the content creator's channels by clicking on the Subscribe button and Notifications Bell.
- It is not always possible to use this product or other mounting system depending on Federal, State and Municipality laws. Some States have strict rules on mounting devices that may, depending on poor positioning by the user, impair a driver's ability to see the road.
- It is the responsibility of every customer - and not 67 Designs - to know the laws in their local area or in other regions if venturing from home.
- Research and know before you purchase any mount from 67 Designs.
- 67 Designs is not responsible for any improper or illegal use of the hardware.
- Never put any device in the way of the SRS airbag system for driver or passengers.