Jeep® JL Rail Mount / Gladiator Rail Mount - Pack Options
Mix it Up - Configure what you need!
We strongly encourage you to start from these base 'packs' and then mix-n-match parts from the JL Rail collection. Add BT20 trackballs, add carbon fiber arms and then the holders of your choice.
- Fits the JL and Gladiator
- Use the included 3M branded custom VHB materials for installing the base.
- 4 x fasteners are included and should be installed for optimal performance.
- Allow 10-20 minutes to install.
The JL Rail™ Overview
- A single Series 20 rail that sits discretely inside the Jeep 'JL' Wrangler dash area and is in keeping with the original JK Mount™ by 67 Designs.
- Lowest profile design for maximum visibility on the already higher JL dash.
- Allows you to add any BT20 20mm ball mounting points and position devices how you want.
- Designed to allow support from the JL dash.
- Add device holders for passengers, GoPro and other action cameras for trips overlanding or just around the corner.
- Start with a pre-configured pack (2 options available) and then go mix-n-match with (CF) Carbon Fiber Series components. (Never select the Large arm for any JL Rail setup!)
- Compatible with arms and holders used by previous JK owners to maximize re-use of previous investment in mounting hardware.
- Using the Dam Adapter™, 1" ball type holders can be attached.
4 Different options to get you started
- Using the buttons above, select the following to be included with a single JL Rail base, a single BT20 trackball and then
- A single Small carbon fiber arm in one of the following finishes
- Polished or Matte
- A single holder from this list
- Universal for Phones or MagMount G2
- JL Rail Mount / Gladiator Rail Mount with Universal for Phones and Polished finished arm. Item Number:
- JL Rail Mount / Gladiator Rail Mount with Universal for Phones and Matte finished arm. Item Number:
- JL Rail Mount / Gladiator Rail Mount with MagMount G2 and Polished finished arm. Item Number:
- JL Rail Mount / Gladiator Rail Mount with MagMount G2 and Matte finished arm. Item Number:
- It is not always possible to use this product or other mounting system depending on Federal, State and Municipality laws. Some States have strict rules on mounting devices that may, depending on poor positioning by the user, impair a driver's ability to see the road.
- It is the responsibility of every customer - and not 67 Designs - to know the laws in their local area or in other regions if venturing from home.
- Research and know before you purchase any mount from 67 Designs.
- 67 Designs is not responsible for any improper or illegal use of the hardware.
- Never put any device in the way of the SRS airbag system for driver or passengers.
The images shown on this page are for example only to show the various setups possible with different devices, arms, holders and (CF) Carbon Fiber Series components. The only items in the packs are the ones listed.
Total weight of all device/case combinations not to exceed 1.9 lbs with maximum arm length being the SMALL or a combination of MINI+Elbow+NANO components.
Important Notice: The magmount supplied with certain packs contains a permanent magnet. It is highly recommended you do not use this magmount with a 3rd party device case that incorporates a place to store credit cards or other cards sensitive to magnets. Apple and other devices almost always contain sensors that can be sensitive to magnets. An example is the magnetic compass sensor. This 67 Designs magmount has been tested in real-world conditions for many months with Apple iPhone 6 and 6 Plus products in official Apple cases with the stainless steel plate attached to the back of the case. No interference with the operation or use of the devices was observed. The Maps navigation app on the phone worked just as well with this magmount as when the device was attached to the vehicle without a magmount. If you have any concerns about any potential damage to your device DO NOT order this product. If you have previously purchased this product and you observe any issues of any kind, immediately stop using this product and report - with details - the situation to 67 Designs Customer Service.