Limited Edition 'Skeleton' Holder for iPhone 7 - in Apple Case
For the iPhone 7 in an Official Apple Case Only
- This Limited Edition 'Skeleton' holder is for the Apple case.
- If you do not have the official case from Apple do NOT order this device holder.
- Limited Edition 'Skeleton' device holder designed specifically for the iPhone 7 in an official Apple leather or silicone case.
- Holds the phone in portrait orientation so you can see the phone screen while driving or at the desk.
- Perfect for the JK Mount to see all your driving directions.
- 3D printed in polyamide (nylon 12) - 3 color options
- Printed on-demand with final QA and assembly by 67 Designs.
- Kit contains:
- 3D Printed Holder - printed just for you.
- 20mm Simple Ball Mount (67D-CF-BL20)
- Install in fixed or jointed arm from the (CF) Custom Fiber Series. (Sold seperately)
- 3D printed using the 'Selective Laser Sintering' (SLS) method.
- Allow 30 days for delivery.
- All sales are final as this will be made just for you! No refunds. All sales are final. If you have a non-Apple case around your iPhone 7, do not order this device holder.
- Full carbon fiber tubes for strength and beauty.
- Metal bases and hardware for substantial support.
- 5 different arms
- Single -small, medium & large
- Jointed - small & large
- 9 different mounts
- Car cupholder mount
- Desk/wall mount
- Large clamp mount
- Small clamp mount
- Camera mount
- Square mount
- VESA mount for TV and monitors
- Round mount
- Case/holder mount
The (CF) - Carbon Fiber Series brings a component based approach to supporting and working with your devices. The core of the (CF) - Carbon Fiber Series range are the carbon fiber fixed or jointed arms that users then attach to bases and mounts. These are real carbon fiber tube components along with metal and heavy duty plastic hardware. The products are very substantial and so they weigh more than you think. In fact, you want that very down low mass to be able to use physics to keep the device firmly held in place as you tap, poke, stroke and otherwise interact with the glass of the device. The mounts allow you to connect camera's, GoPro and Go-Pro-like action cameras. They allow you to connect VESA standardized products like monitors and computers. You can connect the bases directly to walls, desks, tables or anything you wish, or you can add a base so you can move your configuration about the desk, counter-top.
Note: This is designed for use with the phone in portrait (vertical) orientation. Not designed for use in landscape (horizontal) orientation.