Series 55 Rail System Mounting Kits
The Series 55 Mounting Kits are specific to the Series 55 rail system by 67 Designs.
They are only available to those customers that have previously ordered the Series 55 Rail, but wish to relocate or re-install the rail.
The patent pending system allows you to mount to a surface from the top down using the included rivnuts/nutserts when no access below the surface is possible or convenient.
- The corresponding mounting pack comes with
- nylon support bases
- fasteners and l-wrench
- a single Series 55 20mm trackball with l-wrench.
- NOTE: The Mounting Kit does NOT include the Series 55 Rail. Must be purchased separately.
Click here to see an installation guide for the Series 55 Rail.
Darryl Sheather's Series 55 in his Off Road Camper Build.
- The customer is fully responsible for careful installation into their vehicle. Use extreme caution. Do not drill into electronics, cabling and other OEM components below the dash surface! Research before any drilling!
- It is not always possible to use this product or other mounting system depending on Federal, State and Municipality laws. Some States have strict rules on mounting devices that may, depending on poor positioning, impair a driver's ability to see the road.
- It is the responsibility of every customer - and not 67 Designs - to know the laws in their local area or in other regions if venturing from home.
- Research and know before purchasing any mount from 67 Designs.
- 67 Designs is not responsible for any improper or illegal use of the hardware.
- Patent pending.