The Vector Bar Upgrade Pack with MagMount G2
Installation is Easy.
- No drilling.
- Takes less than 2 minutes to install
- All the components in one simple pack with the clamp, carbon fiber arm and MagMount G2 Device Holder for Android, iOS and other devices.
- Utilizes a specially blended silicone surface designed for use with the stainless steel plate.
- Comes with engraved stainless steel with 3M PSA to attach to device.
- For portrait or landscape orientation - or any place in between.
- Perfect for the iPhone 6 or iPhone 7 or iPhone 8 or iPhone X size devices.
- Holder expands to accept iOS or Android phones in size up to the iPhone 6 Plus / iPhone 6S Plus or iPhone 7 Plus or iPhone 8 Plus in size - even in a LifeProof® size case.
- Highest quality carbon fiber available.
- Pack #VB1-MMG2 contains:
- The stainless steel plate must be in contact with the silicone surface of the magnetic holder and never inside the case.
- Important for users of silicone cases - the plate does have very strong PSA to attach to a case/device, but silicone cases can be problematic based on the non-bonding properties of silicone! We therefore recommend not using this product with silicone cases.
- Great for the street and everyday driving, but not recommended for off-road and trail driving. For a total trail-ready device holding on the road AND the trail, purchase an additional metal universal holder here.
- The Vector Bar is NOT included!!
- It is not always possible to use this product or other mounting system depending on Federal, State and Municipality laws. Some States have strict rules on mounting devices that may, depending on poor positioning, impair a driver's ability to see the road.
- It is the responsibility of every customer - and not 67 Designs - to know the laws in their local area or in other regions if venturing from home.
- Research and know before purchasing any mount from 67 Designs.
- 67 Designs is not responsible for any improper or illegal use of the hardware.
Important Notice: This magmount contains a permanent magnet. It is highly recommended you do not use this magmount with a 3rd party device case that incorporates a place to store credit cards or other cards sensitive to magnets. Apple and other devices almost always contain sensors that can be sensitive to magnets. An example is the magnetic compass sensor. This 67 Designs magmount has been tested in real-world conditions for many months with Apple iPhone 6 and 6 Plus products in official Apple cases with the stainless steel plate attached to the back of the case. No interference with the operation or use of the devices was observed. The Maps navigation app on the phone worked just as well with this magmount as when the device was attached to the vehicle without a magmount. If you have any concerns about any potential damage to your device DO NOT order this product. If you have previously purchased this product and you observe any issues of any kind, immediately stop using this product and report - with details - the situation to 67 Designs Customer Service.