Universal Base 120 with Series 20 Rail
Check if it fits your vehicle!
We have created a template that you can print and cut out to see if the base will fit in your vehicle. Click to download the template.
- This template is created for US Letter size paper.
- Print at 100% scale.
- Use the enclosed fasteners
- Allow 15-20 minutes to install.
- Mounts at 4 points for a sturdy installation. Will require some drilling.
- A very robust base plate with attached Series 20 rail.
- Supported by nylon spacers to stand-off the base from the selected dash with Rivnuts in case you do not have access below the dash.
- Holds up to 4 (four) 20mm dia. trackballs to attach multiple devices.
- Compact and strong.
- A good platform for the following vehicle top dash sections:
- Ford Ranger (2019+)
- Ford F-Series Twelfth generation (2009–2014)
- any other vehicle dash that has a open area at least 150mm x 63mm (5.9in x 2.4in).
- Base is made of aluminum and is satin powder coated.
- Base with Series 20 rail
- 1 x 20mm dia. trackball.
- 5mm L-wrench
- 4 x fasteners to install the base into a dash or other installation point.
- Base is 150mm x 63mm (5.9in x 2.4in)
- (Arms and holders sold separately.)
- The customer is fully responsible for careful installation into their vehicle. Use extreme caution. Do not drill into electronics, cabling and other OEM components below the dash surface! Research before any drilling!
- It is not always possible to use this product or other mounting system depending on Federal, State and Municipality laws. Some States have strict rules on mounting devices that may, depending on poor positioning, impair a driver's ability to see the road.
- It is the responsibility of every customer - and not 67 Designs - to know the laws in their local area or in other regions if venturing from home.
- Research and know before purchasing any mount from 67 Designs.
- 67 Designs is not responsible for any improper or illegal use of the hardware.