MagMount G2 Device Holder for Phones
- Lower profile with 50% less volume than the previously available G1.
- Increased the staying power by at least 20%.
- Improved replaceable silicone cover.
- 'Drop-on/pull-off' design for very fast, easy holding of any device.
- Shallow profile made of lightweight aluminum with 20mm ball.
- Attaches to the fixed arms from the (CF) Carbon Fiber Series
- (CF) Carbon Fiber Series MagMount G2 Device Holder for Android, iOS and other devices.
- Utilizes a specially blended silicone surface designed for use with the stainless steel plate.
- Comes with engraved stainless steel with 3M PSA to attach to device.
- Arms and bases sold separately. Shown in images for example only.
- See important notice below for details about magnets and devices.
- Important for users of silicone cases - the plate does have very strong PSA to attach to a case/device, but silicone cases can be problematic based on the non-bonding properties of silicone! We therefore recommend not using this product with silicone cases.
- There is a re-stocking fee of $15 dollars for any requested for 'swap' from the MagMount to the Universal for Phones. This covers the cost of the required stainless steel plate and the and a new silicone cover. You are still required to purchase a Universal for Phones at list pice!
- Qi and other induction chargers must not have any metal between the coil and the device. That means that any metal plate from any manufacturer used for mag mount connectivity could potentially heat up and cause considerable damage to property. If in doubt about your mag mount setup, don't use an induction charger or don't use mag mounts that for obvious reasons require a ferritic metal plate with a magnet.
- Not recommended for heavy off-road and high-impact trail driving. For a total trail-ready device holding on the road AND the trail, get the metal universal holder here.
Important Notice: This magmount contains a permanent magnet. It is highly recommended you do not use this magmount with a 3rd party device case that incorporates a place to store credit cards or other cards sensitive to magnets. Apple and other devices almost always contain sensors that can be sensitive to magnets. An example is the magnetic compass sensor. This 67 Designs magmount has been tested in real-world conditions for many months with Apple iPhone 6 and 6 Plus products in official Apple cases with the stainless steel plate attached to the back of the case. No interference with the operation or use of the devices was observed. The Maps navigation app on the phone worked just as well with this magmount as when the device was attached to the vehicle without a magmount. If you have any concerns about any potential damage to your device DO NOT order this product. If you have previously purchased this product and you observe any issues of any kind, immediately stop using this product and report - with details - the situation to 67 Designs Customer Service.