20mm-22.4 Adapter™ for Carbon Fiber Arms
by 67 Designs
Save Liquid error (product-badge line 32): -Infinity%
SKU B22-RTS [D94044]
Go ahead - Connect to a 22.4mm diameter ball-type socket.
- Install the 22.4mm diameter end of the metal connector in any socket (of a ball and socket joint) on a remote camera display, GPS or similar devices.
- Install the 20mm end into the end of a carbon fiber series fixed arm.
- Any Furrion device that directly or via a Furrion accessory often have 22.4mm diameter ball type fittings.
- May require you to purchase a Furrion accessory to get the attachment with the 17mm socket. For example, a suction cup accessory. Check your Furrion product page on the Furrion website.
- Works with other clone devices that have a 22.4mm ball-n-socket setup.
- Connect to any 22.4mm socket type connection point.
- Helps minimize weight at the devices by reducing some GPS manufacturer hardware.
- Can easily be added and removed in seconds.
- Made from metal for strength and with a hardened finish in a semi-gloss gray black color.
- Pack contains:
- 1 x 20mm-to-22.4mm connector
- Important: this pack does NOT contain arms or device holders. Be sure to add desired items to your order. Arms and other hardware shown in images for example only.
Be Safely Creative
- Now you can make all sorts of creative shapes with more than one arm, pay close attention to positioning and loading. You can get as funky as you want to, but be cautious on keeping devices supported under load, visibility concerns and such as you customize your mounting solution.
- Does not work with Dam Adapter™ connectors, only 22.4mm and 20mm end points.