1 of 2
Ford 250/350 with 12" Screen (2020-2022) Base
SKU: [P59101] - (1 x Q51044)-(1 x A34043)
Unit price /
Couldn't load pickup availability
- Allow 15-30 minutes to install.
- Drilling of 4 holes required at the bench and not in the vehicle. The OEM tray can be removed easily.
- No special tools required.
- Fasteners included.
- Ford F-250 SuperDuty with 12" Screen (2020-2022)
- Ford F-350 SuperDuty with 12" Screen (2020-2022)
- Other F-Series Trucks with the same high dash molding as the images in this listing.
- A single rail that sits discretely inside the Ford Trucks dash for mounting up to 4 different arms and devices.
- Experience unparalleled road visibility with the sleekest Ford Trucks center dash base on the market.
- Equipped with patented anti-rotation 20mm trackballs, effortlessly secure your devices and hit the road in no time.
- Say goodbye to frustrating rattles from lost items; our Series 55™ rail installation allows you to clean out dash junk without having to remove the base, eradicating common issues faced by users of imported bases.
- Choose 67 Designs for the ultimate in original design and preservation of US design, manufacturing skills and blue collar jobs.
- Ford Series 55™ base is made of aluminum and is black satin powder coated with a black hard anodized Series 55™ profile on top.
- Base with Series 55 rail installed.
- Fasteners to attach the base to the tray.
- BT55 20mm dia. trackball (number based on your selection above).
- 1 x 4mm L-wrench
- (Arms and holders sold separately. In images for examples only).
- It is not always possible to use this product or other mounting system depending on Federal, State and Municipality laws. Some States have strict rules on mounting devices that may, depending on poor positioning, impair a driver's ability to see the road.
- It is the responsibility of every customer - and not 67 Designs - to know the laws in their local area or in other regions if venturing from home.
- Research and know before purchasing any mount from 67 Designs.
- 67 Designs is not responsible for any improper or illegal use of the hardware.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.