Universal for Phones Device Holder G2 - Electric Blue
Couldn't load pickup availability
A Limited Weekly Batch Size Color - Electric Blue
Introducing our Electric Blue Universals for Phones G2. So many Jeep 4Xe customers asked for this that of course we had to listen and respond. Enjoy.
We will make a batch available each week and will update available quantities at about 6PM CST on Mondays.
Raising the Bar with the Universal for Phones G2
67 Designs is the only bona fide US manufacturer of carbon fiber arm mounting systems and aluminum squeeze-style device holders. We make the holders using aluminum, stainless steel pins and springs and other components machined locally to our specifications before we laser engrave and assemble. Every other company you see online with similar looking holders is importing finished holders made in China (PRC & ROC).
When we designed the original Universal for Phones G1 we wanted to achieve these simple objectives.
- Be truly trail-proven and capable of being more robust than the vehicles they are installed in.
- Be well constructed from primarily aluminum and a small number of components.
- Single hand operation that is as easy to use as a magnetic mount, yet hold the phone with 'just enough' force it never falls on the trail.
We achieved every objective and the Generation 1 device holders went on to become the #1 choice to enable adventures all around the world and in all manner of Jeeps, Fords, Toyotas, and many more trucks, vans, and adventure focused RVs. Heck, they have been photographed in planes, boats, 18 wheelers and more. We know that the Universal for Phones G2 will continue the tradition. Read more.
- The Universal for Phones G2 is a brand new and fully re-engineered product that is designed and made in the U.S.A.
- Every component is new and yet we remained true to the architecture we designed in the Generation 1.
- The body is made from aluminum extrusions made in Texas that is then machined, hand grained and hard anodized electric blue.
- We moved from the prior side and rear materials to a 3M® branded products that is die cut and printed locally.
- The pins are now machined out of stainless steel and mated to new stainless steel springs.
- iPhone 14/Pro
- iPhone 14/Max/ProMax
- iPhone 13/Pro
- iPhone 13/Max/ProMax
- iPhone 12/Pro
- iPhone 12/Max/ProMax
- iPhone 11/Pro
- iPhone 11/Max/ProMax
- iPhone XR
- iPhone X/XS
- iPhone XS Max
- iPhone 6/7/8
- iPhone 6/7/8 Plus
- All similarly sized Android devices from Google, Samsung and other manufacturers.
- The simple one handed operation remains and is super easy.
- Can rotate 360 degrees on a brand new 20mm ball mount.
- Gap width in closed position - 65mm (2.5")
- Gap width in extended position - 95mm (3.7")
- Arms and devices sold separately. Shown in images for example only.
- Patent pending.
Small detail...but important
- Never leave your device in any holder in the sun while away from the vehicle. This is crucially important in high temperature regions.
- This holder is made of aluminum and it will pick up heat. We always recommend that you allow the air conditioning in your vehicle to quickly bring down the holder temperature before placing the phone in the holder.
- Do not use with Pop-Sockets on the back of phones. It does not work well due to the deep nature of the Pop-Socket.
Keep it Looking Good for Years of Service
Materials: USA (95%), Asia (5%)
US Manufacturing Processes: Tooling, Extrusion, Machining, Hand Finishing, Anodizing, Die-Cutting, Pad Printing, Laser Marking, Assembly & Packaging, QA.
Place of Manufacture: Dallas, Texas, USA
Single Source Provider & Company Ethos
Designed by: 67 Designs
R&D by: 67 Designs
Manufactured by: 67 Designs
Sold by: 67 Designs
Fulfilled by: 67 Designs
Customer Service by: 67 Designs
Our products are proudly designed, made and supported by 67 Designs staff. The research, development and ongoing refinement of every product is done in Dallas, Texas. It is by listening and working directly with our customers that our business continues to evolve and go from strength to strength. We are passionate about working with our fellow Americans that understand the importance of developing US manufacturing skills and capabilities as well as our mission to truly strengthen our industrial base.
- It is not always possible to use this product or other mounting system depending on Federal, State and Municipality laws. Some States have strict rules on mounting devices that may, depending on poor positioning, impair a driver's ability to see the road.
- It is the responsibility of every customer - and not 67 Designs - to know the laws in their local area or in other regions if venturing from home.
- Research and know before purchasing any mount from 67 Designs.
- 67 Designs is not responsible for any improper or illegal use of the hardware.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.