Arm Builder - Pro Series Arms 20mm <-> 20mm Ball Sizes
Couldn't load pickup availability
Welcome to the Pro Series Arms™ by 67 Designs.
The Pro Series Arms™ have been engineered to significantly increase the operating range without increasing overall size and so are able to allow Enterprise and Agency clients to mount larger/heavier electronic devices for use in more extreme terrain, or in the air or on the water.
The Pro Series Arms™ are available in standard lengths with matte black carbon fiber or aluminum core sections. Custom finishes and lengths can be made in small batches to meet specific Enterprise or Agency requirements.
Each arm has 2 x 20mm clamp set for connecting to 2 x 20mm ball parts, which are not included.
- The connection for the Nano version does NOT contain carbon fiber due to the size. It is made of aluminum.
- The total length of each of the standard Pro Series Arms™ (tip to tip and not center of the ball to center of the ball) is +/-:
- Nano - 89mm (3.5")
- Mini - 124mm (4.9")
- Small - 164mm (6.5")
- Medium - 199mm (7.8")
- Large - 294mm (11.6") (not recommended for use in vehicles in motion)
- Bases, mounts and other required components sold separately. In images for example only. Do not forget to add them to your cart!
- The matte black twill carbon fiber tube used in the construction of these carbon fiber arms is manufactured in small batches. Some minor variation in the black twill should be expected between batches.
- Patent pending.
- Lifetime Warranty on all carbon fiber arms for the original purchaser.
Materials: USA (75%), Asia (22%), Europe (3%)
US Manufacturing Processes: Tooling, Die-Casting, Injection Molding, Heat Staking Powder Coating, Anodizing, Assembly & Packaging, QA.
Place of Manufacture: Dallas, Texas, USA
Single Source Provider & Company Ethos
Designed by: 67 Designs
R&D by: 67 Designs
Manufactured by: 67 Designs
Sold by: 67 Designs
Fulfilled by: 67 Designs
Customer Service by: 67 Designs
Our products are proudly designed, made and supported by 67 Designs staff. The research, development and ongoing refinement of every product is done in Dallas, Texas. It is by listening and working directly with our customers that our business continues to evolve and go from strength to strength. We are passionate about working with our fellow Americans that understand the importance of developing US manufacturing skills and capabilities as well as our mission to truly strengthen our industrial base.
67 Designs is the only bona fide US manufacturer of carbon fiber arm mounting systems. We use US tooled components utilizing in-house and select manufacturers to our designs and specifications. Every other company you see online with similar looking arms is importing them 100% made in China (PRC & ROC).
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.