Jeep® JL 4xe - Base
by 67 Designs
Save Liquid error (product-badge line 32): Computation results to '-Infinity'%
SKU JL-DRIVE-4XE-RTS [K81044]
Specifically designed for the Wrangler 4xe Hybrid
- These bases have been specifically designed to allow the full use and visibility of the 4xe power management light bar at the top of the dash.
Installation is Easy.
- The original for the Wrangler 4xe.
- Select a base for the Driver side or the Passenger side (based on US vehicles!)
- Allow 5-15 minutes to install.
- Designed not to block the light bar.
- This product contains a metal 20mm diameter ball(s) for connection to the carbon fiber arms available on this site. (sold separately)
- The 2 ball version is great for adding a GoPro® camera mount (sold separately) to capture your adventures.
- Fully utilize Carbon Fiber Series components from with a previous purchased. Perfect for JK Mount owners looking to upgrade.
- Low profile for the ball to maximize the visibility when using a Carbon Fiber Arm from 67 Designs.
- Includes genuine 3M brand very high bond (VHB) materials made and cut to our specifications right here in the USA.
- Pack contains:
- 1 x Nylon base with 1 or 2 20mm dia. ball(s) attached.
- 2 x Automotive fasteners. (Optional)
- Choice of Driver or Passenger side.
- Arm Length Suggestion
- Designed for use with the Nano, Mini, Small and Medium arms. Do not use with a large carbon fiber arm. All arms and holders must be purchased separately. Not designed for use with arms from third parties.
- It is not always possible to use this product or other mounting system depending on Federal, State and Municipality laws. Some States have strict rules on mounting devices that may, depending on poor positioning by the user, impair a driver's ability to see the road.
- It is the responsibility of every customer - and not 67 Designs - to know the laws in their local area or in other regions if venturing from home.
- Research and know before you purchase any mount from 67 Designs.
- 67 Designs is not responsible for any improper or illegal use of the hardware.