Universal Base 150 with Series 55 Rail
SKU [P11329] - (1 x N51044)-(1 x A34043)
Check if it fits your vehicle!
We have created a template that you can print and cut out to see if the base will fit in your vehicle. Click to download the template.
- This template is created for US Letter size paper.
- Print at 100% scale.
Suitable for installation in these vehicles
- Jeep Wrangler TJ (1997-2006)
- Toyota Tundra (2014-2021)
- Ford F-Series (2008-2016)
- Ford Expedition (2007-2017)
- Golf Carts
- Use the enclosed fasteners
- Allow 15-20 minutes to install.
- Mounts at 4 points for a sturdy installation. Will require some drilling.
- A very robust carbon fiber base plate with attached 150mm Series 55 rail.
- Can be flush mounted without stand-offs if the surface is flush.
- Can be installed with Rivnuts (included) in case you do not have access below the mounting surface/dash.
- Holds comfortably 4 (three) 20mm dia. Series 55 "BT55" trackballs to attach multiple carbon fiber arms.
- A great platform for the following vehicle top dash sections with a vehicle dash that has an open area at least 172mm x 63mm (7.8in x 2.4in).
- Designed and Made in the USA.
- Base is made of CNC machined carbon fiber.
- 1 x Base with Series 55 150mm rail
- 1 x Series 55mm dia. trackballs. (Select from top of page)
- 1 x 3mm L-wrench
- 1 x 4mm L-wrench
- 4 x fasteners to install the base into a dash or other installation point.
- Base is 172mm x 63mm (6.8in x 2.4in)
- (Arms and holders sold separately.)
- The customer is fully responsible for careful installation into their vehicle. Use extreme caution. Do not drill into electronics, cabling and other OEM components below the dash surface! Research before any drilling!
- It is not always possible to use this product or other mounting system depending on Federal, State and Municipality laws. Some States have strict rules on mounting devices that may, depending on poor positioning, impair a driver's ability to see the road.
- It is the responsibility of every customer - and not 67 Designs - to know the laws in their local area or in other regions if venturing from home.
- Research and know before purchasing any mount from 67 Designs.
- 67 Designs is not responsible for any improper or illegal use of the hardware.