Save Liquid error (product-badge line 32): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
SKU G-DASHCAM-RTS [E04044]
Connect to a Garmin® Dashcam mini ball-type socket.
- Install the small end of the metal connector into the mini-ball socket at the top of the Garmin Dashcam.
- Install the 20mm end in the end of a 67 Designs carbon fiber arm.
Garmin® Device Compatibility
The following devices can utilize this Garmin® Dashcam Connector after you have purchased a suitable Garmin accessory that has a mini-ball socket. To learn more, click here.
Garmin Dash Cam™ Mini
Garmin Dash Cam™ Mini 2
- Garmin Dash Cam™ 47
- Garmin Dash Cam™ Tandem
- Garmin Dash Cam™ 57
- Garmin Dash Cam™ 66W
- Garmin Dash Cam™ 67W
- Trail-proven connection when the OEM option had proven to fail for many doing off tarmac driving.
- Work with all 67 Designs components that can receive the 20mm ball such as the end of a carbon fiber arm.
- Can easily be added and removed in seconds if a user wanted to remove their Garmin® Dashcam iif they are concerned about break-ins.
- Pair with a 67 Designs' Cable Clip for neat Garmin power cable management.
- Made from metal for strength and with a hardened finish in a semi-gloss black color.
- Pack contains:
- 1 x Garmin® Dashcam Connector
- Important: this pack does NOT contain arms or device holders. Be sure to add desired items to your order. Arms and other hardware shown in images for example only.
- Patent pending.
Be Safely Creative
- Now you can make all sorts of creative shapes with more than one arm, pay close attention to positioning and loading. You can get as funky as you want to, but be cautious on keeping devices supported under load, visibility concerns and such as you customize your mounting solution.
- Does not work with Dam Adapter™ connectors, only 17mm and 20mm end points.
- Keep out of reach of all children as this part might accidentally be swallowed!