Universal for Phones Device Holder G2
Availability of the Universal for Phones G2
The Universal for Phones G2 is now being rolled out with the following packs:
- JL / Gladiator Rail™ Pack
- JL / Gladiator Driver Side Edition
- JL / Gladiator Passenger Side Edition
- JK Mount™
- TJ Mount™
- Vector E-Dock Upgrade Pack
- TacoRail™ for Tacoma 3rd Gen
- BuiltRight Upgrade Pack for Ford F-Series
- Ford® Series Upgrade Pack
Hand made in Dallas, Texas every single day - Our team puts up larger batch sizes each Monday evening at 6PM CST.
Raising the Bar with the Universal for Phones G2
67 Designs is the only bona fide US manufacturer of carbon fiber arm mounting systems and aluminum squeeze-style device holders. We make the holders using aluminum, stainless steel pins and springs and other components machined locally to our specifications before we laser engrave and assemble. Every other company you see online with similar looking holders is importing finished holders made in China (PRC & ROC).
When we designed the original Universal for Phones G1 we wanted to achieve these simple objectives.
- Be truly trail-proven and capable of being more robust than the vehicles they are installed in.
- Be well constructed from primarily aluminum and a small number of components.
- Single hand operation that is as easy to use as a magnetic mount, yet hold the phone with 'just enough' force it never falls on the trail.
We achieved every objective and the Generation 1 device holders went on to become the #1 choice to enable adventures all around the world and in all manner of Jeeps, Fords, Toyotas, and many more trucks, vans, and adventure focused RVs. Heck, they have been photographed in planes, boats, 18 wheelers and more. We know that the Universal for Phones G2 will continue the tradition. Read more.
- The Universal for Phones G2 is a brand new and fully re-engineered product that is designed and made in the U.S.A.
- Every component is new and yet we remained true to the architecture we designed in the Generation 1.
- The body is made from aluminum extrusions made in Texas that is then machined, hand grained and hard black anodized.
- We moved from the prior side and rear materials to a 3M® branded products that is die cut and printed locally.
- The pins are now machined out of stainless steel and mated to new stainless steel springs.
- The rear of the main body incorporates two new threaded holes for accessories. (Coming soon).
- iPhone 14/Pro
- iPhone 14/Max/ProMax
- iPhone 13/Pro
- iPhone 13/Max/ProMax
- iPhone 12/Pro
- iPhone 12/Max/ProMax
- iPhone 11/Pro
- iPhone 11/Max/ProMax
- iPhone XR
- iPhone X/XS
- iPhone XS Max
- iPhone 6/7/8
- iPhone 6/7/8 Plus
- All similarly sized Android devices from Google, Samsung and other manufacturers.
- The simple one handed operation remains and is super easy.
- Can rotate 360 degrees on a brand new 20mm ball mount.
- Gap width in closed position - 65mm (2.5")
- Gap width in extended position - 95mm (3.7")
- Arms and devices sold separately. Shown in images for example only.
- Patent pending.
Small detail...but important
- Never leave your device in any holder in the sun while away from the vehicle. This is crucially important in high temperature regions.
- This holder is made of aluminum and it will pick up heat. We always recommend that you allow the air conditioning in your vehicle to quickly bring down the holder temperature before placing the phone in the holder.
- Do not use with Pop-Sockets on the back of phones. It does not work well due to the deep nature of the Pop-Socket.
Keep it Looking Good for Years of Service
- It is not always possible to use this product or other mounting system depending on Federal, State and Municipality laws. Some States have strict rules on mounting devices that may, depending on poor positioning, impair a driver's ability to see the road.
- It is the responsibility of every customer - and not 67 Designs - to know the laws in their local area or in other regions if venturing from home.
- Research and know before purchasing any mount from 67 Designs.
- 67 Designs is not responsible for any improper or illegal use of the hardware.