TacoRail™ for Tacoma 3rd Gen
The TacoRail™ by 67 Designs will be available to order from June 1, 2019.
Installation is Easy.
- Pull the center section dash using two hands.
- Place and mark 3 small areas for holes for included fasteners, drill and use fasten the TacoRail™
- Push the center section dash component back in place.
- Takes less than 10 minutes to install.
- Every component is from and supported by the same company - 67 Designs.
- Unlike other track systems that require you to buy additional Ram 1" balls, the included BT55 trackball will not self-release when you move the arm!
- Single component TacoRail™ is finely machined specifically for the Tacoma 3rd Gen.
- The smallest installation footprint of any Tacoma product.
- Very discrete lines that run with the dash.
- Lowest profile possible.
- Matte mil-spec black anodized
- Can be upgraded to support additional devices from across the (CF) Carbon Fiber Series.
- Pack 1 contains:
- 1 x TacoRail™ base with fasteners
- 1 x BT55 20mm ball and fastener
- 1 x Matte carbon fiber arm
- 1 x Universal for Phones holder.
- It is not always possible to use this product or other mounting system depending on Federal, State and Municipality laws. Some States have strict rules on mounting devices that may, depending on poor positioning, impair a driver's ability to see the road.
- It is the responsibility of every customer - and not 67 Designs - to know the laws in their local area or in other regions if venturing from home.
- Research and know before purchasing any mount from 67 Designs.
- 67 Designs is not responsible for any improper or illegal use of the hardware.
- Patent pending.