TacoRail® Bases and Packs
Couldn't load pickup availability
Installation is Easy.
- Pull the center section dash using two hands.
- Place and mark 3 small areas for holes for included fasteners, drill and fasten the TacoRail®
- Push the center section dash component back in place.
- Takes less than 10 minutes to install.
- Designed and machined to fit the Toyota Tacoma 3rd Gen (2016-2023).
- Every component is from and supported by the same company - 67 Designs.
- The included BT55 trackball will not rotate when you move the arm!
- Single component TacoRail® is finely machined specifically for the Tacoma 3rd Gen through model year 2023.
- The smallest installation footprint of any Tacoma mounting base product.
- Very discrete lines that run with the dash.
- Lowest profile possible designed for phones, small GoPro (or similar) action cameras, Garmin handhelds and like devices.
Create Your Pack™.
If all you want is 1 x TacoRail® and 1 x 20mm trackball, we have you covered. Want to mix in more trackballs a phone holder and maybe a GoPro® holder, we have you covered. Make your selections above for:
- Base Type and Trackball Count
- Phone Holder Option
- GoPro® holder Option
Recommended Extra Arms
The TacoRail® packs contain a Nano size arm. For the TacoRail® we suggest only the Nano and Mini size arms. We suggest this because the geometry of the dash and closeness of the dash to the occupants is very close compared to other vehicles. We do not endorse adding a Small, Medium or Large arm to the final setup. Contact Customer Service if you have questions about the setup options.
TacoRail® is a registered trademark.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.