1 of 7
TundraRail™ Base for Tundra Truck (2022+)
SKU: [P39301] - (1 x Q31044)-(1 x A34043)
Unit price /
Couldn't load pickup availability
- Allow 15-30 minutes to install.
- Drilling of 4 holes at the bench is required.
- Due to the ergonomics of the dash and large screen we strongly recommend that you ONLY USE THE NANO size arm between the trackball and any holder. The Mini, Small and Medium sizes are simply too long given the Tundra Truck setup.(Arms and holders sold separately).
- Toyota Tundra Truck (2022+)
- Toyota Sequoia SUV (2023+)
- This is the simplest and most robust Tundra (2022+) base on the market.
- The fastest way to install multiple mounting points.
- Keep phones out of the way of middle vents.
- Compatible with the Toyota Sequoia
- A single Series 55™ 300mm rail that sits discretely behind the large dash screen for mounting multiple different trackballs and Nano size arms and devices. (Sold separately)
- Lowest profile for maximum forward visibility.
- Allows you to add Series 55 BT55 20mm ball mounting points, arms and device holders. (Sold separately)
- The 67 Designs base is 100% Designed and Made in the USA.
- TundraRail™ base is made of aluminum and is black satin powder coated with a black hard anodized Series 55™ profile on top.
- Base with Series 55 rail installed.
- Fasteners to attach the base to the tray.
- BT55 20mm dia. trackball (number based on your selection above).
- 1 x 4mm L-wrench
- (Arms and holders sold separately. In images for examples only).
- It is not always possible to use this product or other mounting system depending on Federal, State and Municipality laws. Some States have strict rules on mounting devices that may, depending on poor positioning, impair a driver's ability to see the road.
- It is the responsibility of every customer - and not 67 Designs - to know the laws in their local area or in other regions if venturing from home.
- Research and know before purchasing any mount from 67 Designs.
- 67 Designs is not responsible for any improper or illegal use of the hardware.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.