Series 55 Rail System
Check if it fits your vehicle!
We have created a template that you can print and cut out to see if the base will fit in your vehicle. Click to download the template for the 50mm, 100mm and 300mm sizes.
- The templates are created for US Letter size paper.
- Print at 100% scale.
The Series 55 Rail System is designed to provide a premium, discrete and easy to install base in any vehicle and for every adventure. The rails have been engineered from aircraft grade aluminum that allow you to mount and position one or more Series 55 20mm trackballs. The mounting pack contains all that you need to mount the rail and be ready to install arms and holders (sold separately).
- Made from matte black anodized aircraft-grade aluminum.
- Allows top down mounting into surfaces with a minimal footprint.
- Available in 3 sizes
- 50mm (1.96")
- 100mm (3.94")
- 300mm (11.81")
The Mounting Packs (Optional)
The mounting packs are specific to the Series 55 rail system and can only be purchased at the time of ordering the rail. The patent pending system allows you to mount to a surface from the top down using the included rivnuts/nutserts when no access below the surface is possible or convenient.
- The corresponding mounting pack comes with
- nylon support bases
- fasteners and l-wrench
- a single Series 55 20mm trackball with l-wrench.
The Mounting Packs are only available when ordering the rail. We encourage you to select the Mounting Pack.
Click here to see an installation guide for the Series 55 Rail.
Darryl Sheather's Series 55 in his Off Road Camper Build.
- The customer is fully responsible for careful installation into their vehicle. Use extreme caution. Do not drill into electronics, cabling and other OEM components below the dash surface! Research before any drilling!
- It is not always possible to use this product or other mounting system depending on Federal, State and Municipality laws. Some States have strict rules on mounting devices that may, depending on poor positioning, impair a driver's ability to see the road.
- It is the responsibility of every customer - and not 67 Designs - to know the laws in their local area or in other regions if venturing from home.
- Research and know before purchasing any mount from 67 Designs.
- 67 Designs is not responsible for any improper or illegal use of the hardware.
- Patent pending.