Pro Series Arms™ - Jointed Arm Packs
Couldn't load pickup availability
A Carbon Fiber Arm + Elbow + Nano Arm + Holder Option
These Pro Series Jointed Arm Packs allow customers to have an arm coming from a 20mm ball (sold separately) and combine an Elbow and a Nano arm for optimal positioning. Designed specifically to help lower a phone, tablet or other device below the dash.
The packs do NOT contain any kind of base, trackball, rail etc. Shown in images for example only.
Advantages and Benefits
The Pro Series Jointed Arm Packs have been specifically designed to deliver these advantages:
- The original anti-rotation features incorporated into the 67 Designs' Pro Series Arms™ seamlessly blend with any previous investment in matte black Gen 2 carbon fiber arms, ensuring a consistent aesthetic.
- Lower your smartphone, tablet, or other device to a suitable position, which will aid in maintaining:
- optimal airflow for device cooling and
- optimal airflow for vehicle's occupants.
- 67 Designs continues to lead the industry with innovations like the Pro Series Arms™, making these packs a go-to choice for enterprises, fleet operators, and adventure explorers alike.
- Due to the very small size of the Nano, the connection is metal and contains no carbon fiber.
- Matte black twill is the only carbon fiber finish at this time.
- Bases, mounts and other components not listed sold separately. In images for example only. Do not forget to add them to your cart!
- The matte black twill carbon fiber tube used in the construction of these carbon fiber arms is manufactured in small batches. Some minor variation in the black twill should be expected between batches.
- Lifetime Warranty on all carbon fiber arms for the original purchaser.
- Patent pending.
Materials: USA (75%), Asia (22%), Europe (3%)
US Manufacturing Processes: Tooling, Die-Casting, Injection Molding, Heat Staking Powder Coating, Anodizing, Assembly & Packaging, QA.
Place of Manufacture: Dallas, Texas, USA
Single Source Provider & Company Ethos
Designed by: 67 Designs
R&D by: 67 Designs
Manufactured by: 67 Designs
Sold by: 67 Designs
Fulfilled by: 67 Designs
Customer Service by: 67 Designs
Our products are proudly designed, made and supported by 67 Designs staff. The research, development and ongoing refinement of every product is done in Dallas, Texas. It is by listening and working directly with our customers that our business continues to evolve and go from strength to strength. We are passionate about working with our fellow Americans that understand the importance of developing US manufacturing skills and capabilities as well as our mission to truly strengthen our industrial base.
67 Designs is the only bona fide US manufacturer of carbon fiber arm mounting systems. We use US tooled components utilizing in-house and select manufacturers to our designs and specifications. Every other company you see online with similar looking arms is importing them 100% made in China (PRC & ROC).
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.