Suction Cup G4 Packs with Arms and Holders
Couldn't load pickup availability
- The Suction Cup G4 is a super simple, lightweight suction cup with a small soft 90mm (3.5") diameter base.
- The lever-style vacuum mechanism is simple and quick. Press the center button to the cleaned windshield and rotate the lever down.
- The 20mm ball is the closest to the mounting surface of any in the market creating the least intrusive possible for vehicle occupants.
- Carbon Fiber Series® Suction Cup G4, Arm and Device Holder allows you to install the suction cup mount on a flat and clean area of your vehicle windshield or side windows.
- Ideal for easy on/off installation of your phone or other small device.
- Designed and Made in the USA.
- We do not recommend using any suction cup (from any vendor) with a longer than Mini length arm 124mm (4.9"). Using a longer than Mini length arm in an 'a la carte' custom setup voids the warranty.
- Not designed for concave or convex curved windows or surfaces with any texture. Surface must be smooth and clear of all debris.
- Wipe down the glass or acrylic surface to ensure there is is zero debris like hair, sand or residue.
- Wipe off the soft rubber/TPU suction cup and ensure there is is zero debris like hair, sand or residue.
- Pull back the lever so it is above the 67 Designs logo button.
- Put the suction cup on the glass or acrylic surface in a flat area and ensure there is no edge on debris or a surround.
- Press the 67 Designs logo button down so the soft rubber/TPU cup is flat to the surface and pushing out the air.
- Gently, but firmly rotate the lever down while maintaining just enough pressure on the logo button to hold the suction cup in place. The button should be backing away from the suction cup body.
- Check the suction cup is secure to the glass or acrylic surface by grabbing the body and making sure it stays in place. If it is not, try step 6 again.
- Once happy with the suction, install or adjust the attached arms and holders.
- Enjoy and capture great adventures!
Materials: USA (75%), Asia (22%), Europe (3%)
US Manufacturing Processes: Tooling, Die-Casting, Injection Molding, Heat Staking Powder Coating, Anodizing, Assembly & Packaging, QA.
Place of Manufacture: Dallas, Texas, USA
Single Source Provider & Company Ethos
Designed by: 67 Designs
R&D by: 67 Designs
Manufactured by: 67 Designs
Sold by: 67 Designs
Fulfilled by: 67 Designs
Customer Service by: 67 Designs
Our products are proudly designed, made and supported by 67 Designs staff. The research, development and ongoing refinement of every product is done in Dallas, Texas. It is by listening and working directly with our customers that our business continues to evolve and go from strength to strength. We are passionate about working with our fellow Americans that understand the importance of developing US manufacturing skills and capabilities as well as our mission to truly strengthen our industrial base.
67 Designs is the only bona fide US manufacturer of carbon fiber arm mounting systems. We use US tooled components utilizing in-house and select manufacturers to our designs and specifications. Every other company you see online with similar looking arms is importing them 100% made in China (PRC & ROC).
Interoperability between the MagMount G3 and Apple's MagSafe
Owners of the Apple® MagSafe Charger can easily use the MagMount G3™ by installing a Steel Plate with Hole inside a phone case - including the Apple 12/13/14 iPhone regular and Max case. (Not 12/13 Mini cases)
67 Designs provides the Steel Plate with Hole as part of the MagMount G3 purchase.
It is crucial that no user of induction chargers (MagSafe or similar Qi) install any metal directly between the charger and device coils.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.