Ball2Ball™ Arm (20mm <-> 20mm)
Custom Quote & Invoice.
This product is being sold to qualified existing and prospective customers via a custom invoice.
Drop us an email if you are interested in obtaining a quote and custom invoice based on your needs.
Welcome to the Ball2Ball™ Arms Series
The Ball2Ball™ Arms by 67 Designs have been engineered to allow our customers to connect to 67 Designs' bases and holder with pre-installed Pro fittings and clamps.
These Ball2Ball™ Arms for General Availability are available in 3 lengths with matte black carbon fiber and 1 with a single aluminum section. Custom finishes and lengths can be made in small batches to meet specific Enterprise or Agency requirements.
Each arm has 2 x 20mm machined aluminum balls installed.
The balls connect to Pro Series™ mating components like bases and holders (sold separately) that have clamps to accept the 67 Designs machines balls at the end of each of these arms.
- The connection for the B2B-40 version does NOT contain carbon fiber due to the size. It is made of 100% aircraft grade aluminum.
- The total length of each of the standard Ball2Ball™ Arm (tip to tip and not center of the ball to center of the ball) is +/-:
- B2B-40 - 40mm (1.57")
- B2B-100 - 100mm (3.94")
- B2B-130 - 130mm (5.12")
- B2B-160 - 160mm (6.3")
- Bases, mounts and other required components sold separately. In images for example only. Do not forget to add them to your cart!
- The matte black twill carbon fiber tube used in the construction of these carbon fiber arms is manufactured in small batches. Some minor variation in the black twill should be expected between batches.
- Patent pending.
- Lifetime Warranty on Ball2Ball™ Arms for the original purchaser.
Single Source Provider & Company Ethos
Designed by: 67 Designs
R&D by: 67 Designs
Manufactured by: 67 Designs
Sold by: 67 Designs
Fulfilled by: 67 Designs
Customer Service by: 67 Designs
Our products are proudly designed, made and supported by 67 Designs staff. The research, development and ongoing refinement of every product is done in Dallas, Texas. It is by listening and working directly with our customers that our business continues to evolve and go from strength to strength. We are passionate about working with our fellow Americans that understand the importance of developing US manufacturing skills and capabilities as well as our mission to truly strengthen our industrial base.
67 Designs is the only bona fide US manufacturer of carbon fiber arm mounting systems. We use US tooled components utilizing in-house and select manufacturers to our designs and specifications. Every other company you see online with similar looking arms is importing them 100% made in China (PRC & ROC).
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.