Holder for Apple iPad Mini - with CaptivePencil™
Couldn't load pickup availability
- iPad Mini 6th Generation
Surge in Demand
- Following the introduction of this unique holder and the resulting demand, we are capping delivery to one per customer at this time.
- Specifically designed for pilots, skippers and the overland adventurer to operate without the Apple Pencil flying across the cockpit, helm/bridge or vehicle.
- This iPad holder features an exclusive CaptivePencil™, ensuring your pencil stays securely attached and doesn’t get knocked off in turbulence, rough seas and rough terrain.
- Effortlessly align and charge your Apple Pencil using the iPads built-in magnets. The holder does not grip the pencil, just protects it.
- Enjoy quick and easy access with the drop-in/pull-out design, keeping your iPad and Pencil always connected and ready for use.
- Benefit from its ultra-lightweight construction, making it easy to handle and transport.
- Manufactured with industrial-class 3D printing technology and sealed for durability, ensuring a long-lasting and robust product.
- Any orientation allows you to use your iPad in either portrait or landscape mode, adapting to your specific needs.
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Made from black nylon.
- Available in 2 configurations:
- With an installed Steel Plate for use with the MagMount G3™
- With metal Clamps to attach to a 20mm ball.
- Made in small batches and to order.
- Customization possible for fleets and schools.
This is NOT an iPad case. It is a holder that is to be mounted in a plane, boat or vehicle or used in the day to day by thouse that do not abuse their devices generally. You will see from the images there are corners of the iPad are exposed. This is by design. Use accordingly and to your own level of care and attention to your device.
The iPad, Apple Pencil and arm are not included. In images for example only.
Payment & Security