MagMount G3 Black Steel Plates
- Allows a MagMount G3™ customer to:
- Attach the large plate to a mini tablet for use at a desktop.
- Attach small "eyebrow" plates outside or inside a case, but still allow the Apple® MagSafe Charger to operate. The small metal plates should be installed outside the MagSafe coil charging area.
- Light, thin* and discrete.
- Smooth black coating
- 67 Designs black steel plates are made with US sourced and certified 3M Pressure Sensitive Adhesive (PSA). (Except Steel Plate with Hole™)
- The selected 3M VHB adhesive is strong, but due to the amazing properties of silicone these plates used with the MagMount are not recommended for any silicone case.
- The Steel Plate with Hole does NOT contain 3M Pressure Sensitive Adhesive (PSA). The plate will stay inside the case and is magnetically held in place on the circular magnets inside an Apple MagSafe compatible case. Sized to interoperate with the MagMount G3™ by 67 Designs.
* The steel plates are extremely thin by design in order to be unobtrusive. Therefore they can bend easily. On all but the Steel Plate with Hole™ users must be cautious when removing the 3M branded adhesive back and during installation so as not to bend the steel before application.
CAUTION: Some customers using the MagMount G3 (and magnet style holders from other manufacturers) have reported that sometimes Apple branded OEM leather iPhone cases can become more "slick" or polished over time vs a plastic or silicone case. 67 Designs has tested this and in some cases the new factory finish can make the leather slick or with well worn cases it can be slick. This means that the Apple leather cases may have diminished 'staying power' on either an Apple MagSafe Charger or a MagMount G3™. If you have an Apple OEM leather case, you might wish to consider the 67 Designs Universal for Phones G2™.