1 of 5
Pro Series Bases™ - Carbon Fiber Sticky Base
SKU: UNI-ROUND-PRO-RTS [N91744]
Unit price /
Couldn't load pickup availability
- The Carbon Fiber Stick Base serves as an efficient and cost-effective method for attaching a 67 Designs holder to a number of different surfaces.
- Works in compact work spaces, eliminating the need for a Carbon Fiber Series® arm.
- Featuring clamps that securely grip a 20mm metal ball, the base ensures a reliable and compact connection.
Advantages and Benefits
- Designed to bridge the gap between a traditional suction cup and an Carbon Fiber Series® base that would otherwise require drilling and use of fasteners.
- Works with any holder in the Carbon Fiber Series® that has a pre-installed 20mm ball.
- The US sourced 3M® very high bond ("VHB") material bonds with many different flat surfaces including painted wood, steel, aluminum plastic, fiberglass, cleaned glass etc.
- Small 'footprint' of just 55mm (2.16").
- Can be converted to accept a 25.4mm (1”) ball component from an alternative company by purchasing the Dam Adapter clamps (sold separately) and swapping out the 20mm clamps on the P75001 ‘None’ pack option.
Installation is Easy.
- Find the desired flat surface to mount the base.
- Clean the surface with a material safe de-greaser or approved alcohol cleaner.
- Peel the liner from the adhesive.
- Install in the chosen location and allow to setup the optimal bond by waiting ~24 hours.
- Install the holder clamps, angle to the best position for the device and tighten the clamps.
Important Thing to Know
- This Carbon Fiber Sticky Base™ product is the base only and does not come with a holder.
- The Carbon Fiber Sticky Base™ is intended for flat surfaces only. Do not install on curved (concave or convex) surfaces.
- The 3M® branded Very High Bond ("VHB") material has been selected by and used by 67 Designs for many years in various products on plastics. The material can - with good and patient technique - be removed.
- The adhesive is very strong. Use caution when installing on non-plastic surfaces. removal from a specific customer material or using extreme and sudden force may result elements of the surface being removed. Use wih caution.
- Not intended for use with any 3rd party holders or per device weight over 340g (12oz)
- Patent pending.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.