Universal Sticky Base Packs
SKU [P87001] - (1 x N91744)-(1 x F23044)
- The Carbon Fiber Universal Sticky Base serves as an efficient and cost-effective method for attaching a 67 Designs holder to a number of different surfaces.
- Works in compact work spaces, eliminating the need for a Carbon Fiber Series® arm.
- Featuring clamps that securely grip a 20mm metal ball, the base ensures a reliable and compact connection.
Advantages and Benefits
- Designed to bridge the gap between a traditional suction cup and an Carbon Fiber Series® base that would otherwise require drilling and use of fasteners.
- Works with any holder in the Carbon Fiber Series® that has a pre-installed 20mm ball.
- The US sourced 3M® very high bond ("VHB") material bonds with many different flat surfaces including painted wood, steel, aluminum plastic, fiberglass, cleaned glass etc.
- Small 'footprint' of just 55mm (2.16").
- Can be converted to accept a 25.4mm (1”) ball component from an alternative company by purchasing the Dam Adapter clamps (sold separately).
Installation is Easy.
- Find the desired flat surface to mount the base.
- Clean the surface with a material safe de-greaser or approved alcohol cleaner.
- Peel the liner from the adhesive.
- Install in the chosen location and allow to setup the optimal bond by waiting ~24 hours.
- Install the holder clamps, angle to the best position for the device and tighten the clamps.
Your Pack Contains
- Carbon Fiber "Sticky" Base:
- 1 x Carbon Fiber Base.
- 1 x Pro Series™ mount with clamps for a 20mm ball.
- 1 x 3M® brand adhesive material.
- Your selection of Holder
- The Carbon Fiber MagSafe G2 Holder does NOT include the Apple MagSafe Charger. That is sold by Apple.
Important Thing to Know
- The Carbon Fiber Sticky Base™ is not sold by itself at this time.
- The Carbon Fiber Sticky Base™ is intended for flat surfaces only. Do not install on curved (concave or convex) surfaces.
- The 3M® branded Very High Bond ("VHB") material has been selected by and used by 67 Designs for many years in various products on plastics. The material can - with good and patient technique - be removed.
- The adhesive is very strong. Use caution when installing on non-plastic surfaces. removal from a specific customer material or using extreme and sudden force may result elements of the surface being removed. Use wih caution.
- Not intended for use with any 3rd party holders or per device weight over 340g (12oz)
- Patent pending.