Cirrus SR22/SR22T Chimney
Couldn't load pickup availability
The 67 Designs "Chimney" is a single nylon body designed to allow owners and operators to get as much very hot air to escape the engine cowling after shutdown. Install after each flight before putting cowl plugs in the front ports.
It is specifically designed to prevent birds and other animals entering the cowling during the cool down period.
Not for use with the engine running. Remove before starting the engine as part of your pre-flight checklist.
- Rapid removal of otherwise trapped very hot air that can dramatically heat-age components within an engine, including magnetos, plastics, lines and cables.
- Simple, single body and two elasticated bands allows fitting or removal in seconds.
- The nylon body is lightweight and very robust for easy storage and transport.
- Stops the wind closing an oil flap or if a line-person does not remember to close the flap it means birds and mice cannot get in.
- Can withstand the very high temperatures of the engine after landing and for the hours it can take to call down.
- Seeing it and removing it will 100% remind you to check your oil during pre-flight.
- Designed not to lift in the wind and angled to allow air to pass at all wind angles.
- Every order is custom industrially printed in nylon. Each order will be printed with your N#.
- Allow 20 days printing, QA and assembly time.
The Legal Part:
- Only use while on the ground.
- Remove before checking the oil as part of your Pre-Flight.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.