Suction Cup G4 - Sentry ADS-B Mount
Couldn't load pickup availability
Sentry ADS-B Mount Overview
A lightweight lever-style unibody suction cup for Foreflight’s Sentry range for ADS-B receivers.
- Carbon Fiber Series® - Suction Cup Base G4 allows you to mount your Sentry ADS-B receiver easily.
- Single lever action to secure to the surface of your windshield or side windows.
- Apply only to a clean glass or acrylic or other hard smooth plastic surfaces only.
- The diameter of the suction cup is 90mm (3.54").
- No Sentry™ ADS-B receiver is included. Shown in images for example only.
Benefits over the Factory Suction Cup
- The OEM suction cup and Sentry intrudes a lot and the 67 Designs suction cup reduces the intrusion into the often time cramped cabin space.
- As the lightest suction cup in its class, it enhances performance and minimizes impact on the aircraft’s useful load.
- Features a unibody design, making it more compact than the standard factory suction cup.
- Equipped with a simple lever for quick and easy application and removal.
- Wipe down acrylic surface to ensure there is is zero debris like hair, sand or residue.
- Wipe off the soft rubber/TPU suction cup and ensure there is is zero debris like hair, sand or residue.
- Pull back the lever so it is above the 67 Designs logo button.
- Put the suction cup on the glass or acrylic surface in a flat area and ensure there is no edge on debris or a surround.
- Press the 67 Designs logo button down so the soft rubber/TPU cup is flat to the surface and pushing out the air.
- Gently, but firmly rotate the lever down while maintaining just enough pressure on the logo button to hold the suction cup in place. The button should be backing away from the suction cup body.
- Check the suction cup is secure to the glass or acrylic surface by grabbing the body and making sure it stays in place. If it is not, try step 6 again.
- Once happy with the suction, install or adjust the attached arms and holders.
- Enjoy and have fun with Track Logs in Foreflight®
Materials: USA (75%), Asia (22%), Europe (3%)
US Manufacturing Processes: Tooling, Die-Casting, Injection Molding, Heat Staking Powder Coating, Anodizing, Assembly & Packaging, QA.
Place of Manufacture: Dallas, Texas, USA
Single Source Provider & Company Ethos
Designed by: 67 Designs
R&D by: 67 Designs
Manufactured by: 67 Designs
Sold by: 67 Designs
Fulfilled by: 67 Designs
Customer Service by: 67 Designs
Our products are proudly designed, made and supported by 67 Designs staff. The research, development and ongoing refinement of every product is done in Dallas, Texas. It is by listening and working directly with our customers that our business continues to evolve and go from strength to strength. We are passionate about working with our fellow Americans that understand the importance of developing US manufacturing skills and capabilities as well as our mission to truly strengthen our industrial base.
67 Designs is the only bona fide US manufacturer of carbon fiber arm mounting systems. We use US tooled components utilizing in-house and select manufacturers to our designs and specifications. Every other company you see online with similar looking arms is importing them 100% made in China (PRC & ROC).
- It is not always possible to use this product or other mounting system depending on Federal, State and Municipality laws. Some States have strict rules on mounting devices that impair a driver's ability to see the road.
- It is the responsibility of every customer - and not 67 Designs - to know the laws in their local area or in other regions if venturing from home.
- Research and know before you purchase any mount from 67 Designs.
- 67 Designs is not responsible for any improper or illegal use of the hardware.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.