GoPro® XL Camera Mount
Couldn't load pickup availability
For YouTube Content Creators, Flight Schools and CFIs.
The 67 Designs GoPro® XL camera holder was designed for content creators as well as flight schools and independent CFIs to use as a teaching aid for post flight de-briefing with students.
It enables rapid deployment and removal. Place various large Steel Plates in locations ahead of time and then attach the GoPro® as needed for a flight.
This is a stand-alone product for use only inside the cabin and is not designed to work with arms and bases from 67 Designs.
- Immediate placement on pre-positioned steel plates in the cabin.
- Immediate removal without the need to deal with arms and connectors.
- Suited to flat horizontal surfaces of the glare shield or vertical surfaces like side windows.
Materials: USA (95%), Asia (5%)
US Manufacturing Processes: Tooling, Injection Molding, Additive Manufacturing, Hand Finishing, Assembly & Packaging, QA.
Place of Manufacture: Dallas, Texas, USA
Single Source Provider & Company Ethos
Designed by: 67 Designs
R&D by: 67 Designs
Manufactured by: 67 Designs
Sold by: 67 Designs
Fulfilled by: 67 Designs
Customer Service by: 67 Designs
Our products are proudly designed, made and supported by 67 Designs staff. The research, development and ongoing refinement of every product is done in Dallas, Texas. It is by listening and working directly with our customers that our business continues to evolve and go from strength to strength. We are passionate about working with our fellow Americans that understand the importance of developing US manufacturing skills and capabilities as well as our mission to truly strengthen our industrial base.
- Never use outside the cabin. No external mounting.under any circumstances.
- It is recommended the GP-XL be 6" from a compass. The magnetic field is hyper localized and typically does not cause deflection until well within 6", typically 3"-4".
- It is the responsibility of every customer - and not 67 Designs - to know the FAA regulations before installing this product.
- Research and know before purchasing any mount from 67 Designs.
- 67 Designs is not responsible for any improper or illegal use of the hardware.
GoPro® is a registered trademark of GoPro.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.