Simple Ball Mount
Couldn't load pickup availability
Example of installing the Simple Ball Mount by Mohawk Dave Off-Road on YouTube
- All-in-one kit contains the original Simple Ball Mount, aluminum backing plate and 4mm x 0.7 - 8mm* stainless steel button cap fasteners.
- Metal ball for strength and durability - will not deform like plastic.
- Perfect for a growing army of inventors, designers and people that create their own mounts or those that 3D print their own device holders.
- This utilizes 3 x 4mm threaded screws on a 20mm diameter. The outer diameter is 32mm.
- These mounts are perfect for a growing army of inventors, designers and people that create their own mounts or those that 3D print their own device holders.
- When used as a way to connect a device holder, this can be used with any fixed of jointed carbon fiber arm.
- Arms and other required components sold separately. In images for example only. Do not forget to add them to your cart!
- Registered in the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office. Reg. No. 6,649,626. All other Ball/Pedestal (Trade Dress) products of this design and not sold by 67 Designs are infringing on this Registered Trademark.
Design Specifications for Installation
- The 4mm threaded holes will accept a thread of not more than 4mm depth. Design you mating parts to work with the appropriate 4mm fastener of your choosing.
- The 4mm threaded holes are spread out 120 degrees apart on a 20mm diameter. The design prevents the base from turning in this configuration.
- The base is 32mm in diameter.
* If your specific installation requires different thread length to suit your design or situation, you will need to be purchase those from a local hardware store.
Materials: USA (70%), Asia (30%)
US Manufacturing Processes: Anodizing, Marking, Assembly & Packaging, QA.
Place of Manufacture: Dallas, Texas, USA
Single Source Provider & Company Ethos
Designed by: 67 Designs
R&D by: 67 Designs
Manufactured by: 67 Designs
Sold by: 67 Designs
Fulfilled by: 67 Designs
Customer Service by: 67 Designs
Our products are proudly designed, made and supported by 67 Designs staff. The research, development and ongoing refinement of every product is done in Dallas, Texas. It is by listening and working directly with our customers that our business continues to evolve and go from strength to strength. We are passionate about working with our fellow Americans that understand the importance of developing US manufacturing skills and capabilities as well as our mission to truly strengthen our industrial base.
Registered in the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office. Reg. No. 6,649,626
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.