1 of 18
EFB Kneeboard for Pilots
SKU: [P51040] - (1 x Q11244)-(1 x F23044)-(1 x A44044)
Unit price /
Couldn't load pickup availability
- This is the lightest and most adjustable EFB holder available for pilots using their iPad with ForeFlight® or Garmin Pilot® during flight.
- Super lightweight and comfortable.
- Adjustable position.
- Full rotation 360 degrees with tilt and adjustment.
- Can be used with our without straps.
- Ideal location resting on the leg.
- Main body made of nylon 12.
How to Measure Your Thigh
- Get a flexible tape measure
- Sit down as you would when flying
- Using the tape, put it around your thigh at about the level that a pocket in a pair of jeans would stop.
- Holding the tape with little/no pressure, read of the circumference of your thigh. Use that when making your selection.
- The EFB Kneeboard is made as a single piece from resilient nylon 12.
- Select the size for your thigh from the drop-downs above.
- Small (18"-20")
- Medium (21"-23")
- Large (24"-27")
- A 20mm set of die-cast aluminum clamps are pre-installed.
- Comes with 2 red straps which are optional to use in flight.
- Comes with your choice of device holder.
- 1 x MagMount G3™ or
- 1 x Pivot Case Carbon Fiber Adapter
- Important: this item does NOT contain an iPad or Case. Shown in images for example only.
- The Pivot Case designed by Mike Schulter is not part of this pack and is sold separately.
Installation is Easy.
- Open the clamps on the kneeboard and install the 20mm ball on the device holder before re-tightening the clamps.
- Depending on the device holder you selected, either affix the included steel plates to your device and attach the MagMount G3™, or slide on the Pivot Case (sold separately).
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.