Holder for Apple MagSafe Charger (Carbon Fiber)
Couldn't load pickup availability
Note: This does not include the Apple MagSafe Charger. You must provide the Apple component.
This CNC machined Carbon Fiber holder contains a 20mm ball and comes with pre-installed 3M adhesive for you to attach an Apple MagSafe Charger.
We do not recommend the Apple® MagSafe for offroad driving!
If you are looking for a true trail-proven magmount, then we strongly recommend the MagMount G3™
Installation is Easy.
- Peel off the USA sourced 3M adhesive and attach to the back of the Apple® MagSafe Charger (sold separately).
- Superior materials and finish.
- Designed and made in the USA.
- Includes a metal 20mm ball to attach to a fixed carbon fiber arm.
- Rapid installation.
- Pack contains:
- Carbon Fiber MagSafe Holder (G1 or G2 as selected above) with a 20mm ball installed to attach to a Carbon Fiber Series arm (Arm sold separately)
- Made of carbon fiber and aluminum.
- Important: this pack does NOT contain the Apple® MagSafe charger, case or arm. Be sure to add desired items to your order. Shown in images for example only.
- Important: Make sure you are using an Apple® approved (MFI certified) MagSafe compatible case from Apple®, Pitaka™ or other reputable provider.
- CAUTION: Some customers using the MagMount G3 (and from other manufacturers) have reported that sometimes Apple branded OEM leather iPhone cases can become more "slick" or polished over time vs a plastic or silicone case. 67 Designs has tested this and in some cases the new factory can make the finish slick or with well worn cases it can be slick. This means that the Apple leather cases may have diminished 'staying power' on either an Apple MagSafe Charger or a MagMount G3™. If you have an Apple OEM leather case, you might wish to consider the 67 Designs Universal for Phones G2™.
Materials: USA (36%), Asia (64%)
US Manufacturing Processes: Anodizing, Laser, Assembly & Packaging, QA.
Place of Manufacture: Dallas, Texas, USA
Single Source Provider & Company Ethos
Designed by: 67 Designs
R&D by: 67 Designs
Manufactured by: 67 Designs
Sold by: 67 Designs
Fulfilled by: 67 Designs
Customer Service by: 67 Designs
Our products are proudly designed, made and supported by 67 Designs staff. The research, development and ongoing refinement of every product is done in Dallas, Texas. It is by listening and working directly with our customers that our business continues to evolve and go from strength to strength. We are passionate about working with our fellow Americans that understand the importance of developing US manufacturing skills and capabilities as well as our mission to truly strengthen our industrial base.
Apple® is a registered trademark of Apple.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.