Jeep® JL/Gladiator Series 55 Rail + Trackballs Packs
SKU [P11191] - (1 x F11044)-(1 x A34043)
The Original - often imitated, never equaled.™
- Fits the JL and Gladiator
- Use the included US sourced and custom cut 3M branded VHB materials for installing the base.
- 2 x fasteners are included and are recommended to be installed.
- Allow 10-20 minutes to install.
Advantages & Benefits
- A single rail that sits discretely inside the Jeep® JL/Gladiator Wrangler dash for mounting up to 7 different arms and devices.
- Experience unparalleled road visibility with the sleekest JL/Gladiator center dash base on the market.
- Equipped with patented anti-rotation 20mm trackballs, effortlessly secure your devices and hit the road in no time.
- Preserve precious space for sunglasses, gadgets, and ducks with 67 Designs' ingenious, non-obtrusive solution - unlike generic slotted bases that consume valuable real estate.
- Say goodbye to frustrating rattles from lost items; our Series 55™ rail installation allows you to clean out dash junk without having to remove the base, eradicating common issues faced by users of imported multi-slotted style bases. (Yep, we constantly hear that is a major design/usability flaw from Jeep JL/Gladiator owners that are switching from the imported multi-slotted style bases!)
- Choose 67 Designs for the ultimate in original design and preservation US design, manufacturing skills and blue collar jobs.
Your pack will contain:
- 1 x JL / Gladiator Rail
- 2 x Fasteners (required).
- The number of BT55 20mm trackballs you specify above (0-6). Additional BT55 trackballs can also be purchased at any time from here.
The images shown on this page are for example only to show the various setups possible with different devices, arms, holders and (CF) Carbon Fiber Series components. The only items in the packs are the ones listed above.
Total weight of all device/case combinations not to exceed 1.9 lbs with maximum arm length being the SMALL or a combination of MINI+Elbow+NANO components.
Customer Created Videos
Here is a small collection of YouTube videos that customers created. Please help grow the content creator's channels by clicking on the Subscribe button and Notifications Bell.
- It is not always possible to use this product or other mounting system depending on Federal, State and Municipality laws. Some States have strict rules on mounting devices that may, depending on poor positioning by the user, impair a driver's ability to see the road.
- It is the responsibility of every customer - and not 67 Designs - to know the laws in their local area or in other regions if venturing from home.
- Research and know before you purchase any mount from 67 Designs.
- 67 Designs is not responsible for any improper or illegal use of the hardware.
- Never put any device in the way of the SRS airbag system for driver or passengers.