Universal Base 160 with Series 55 Rail
SKU [P11325] - (1 x K61044)-(1 x A34043)
- Allow 15-20 minutes to install.
- Some drilling required. Fastener hardware included.
- Mounts at 4 points for a sturdy installation. Will require buyer to remove center dash to complete installation.
- A single Series 55 Rail 160mm long that sits atop the metal plate that attaches to a flat surface.
- 4 x Mounting holes
- Diameter of each hole: 5.6mm
- Rectangle pattern with centers on 155mm x 44mm.
- Mounting up to 4 different arms and devices. (Sold separately)
- Add Series 55 BT55 20mm ball mounting points, arms and device holders. (Sold separately)
- Fully compatible with arms and holders used by previous owners of 67 Designs components to maximize re-use of previous investment.
- Using the Dam Adapter™, 1" ball type holders can be attached.
- The 67 Designs base is Designed and Made in the USA.
- Base is made of aluminum and is black satin powder coated.
- Base with Series 55 rail installed.
- BT55 20mm dia. trackball (number based on your selection above).
- 1 x 4mm L-wrench
- 6 x fasteners to install the base in the OEM dash.
- (Arms and holders sold separately.)
- It is not always possible to use this product or other mounting system depending on Federal, State and Municipality laws. Some States have strict rules on mounting devices that may, depending on poor positioning, impair a driver's ability to see the road.
- It is the responsibility of every customer - and not 67 Designs - to know the laws in their local area or in other regions if venturing from home.
- Research and know before purchasing any mount from 67 Designs.
- 67 Designs is not responsible for any improper or illegal use of the hardware.