Half BroncoRail™ Packs
Save Liquid error (product-badge line 32): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
SKU [P13101] - (1 x M71044)-(1 x A34043)-(1 x D32344)-(1 x F53044)
The Half BroncoRail™ Packs
The BroncoRail™ Packs are offered by 67 Designs with the "Half" BroncoRail™ .
If you are looking for the "Full" width BroncoRail™, please begin your 'a la carte' order by starting from this page.
- The only single source mounting system available on the market for Bronco owners.
- It is the Original Ford BroncoRail™ multi-device mounting system.
- A rail that sits discretely inside the Bronco (not Bronco Sport) dash for mounting up to 7 different arms and devices. (Sold separately)
- Lowest profile for maximum forward visibility.
- Allows you to add Series 55 BT55 20mm ball mounting points, arms and device holders.
- Fully compatible with arms and holders used by previous owners of 67 Designs components to maximize re-use of previous investment in mounting hardware.
- Using the Dam Adapter™, 1" ball type holders can be attached.
- The 67 Designs base is 100% Designed and Made in the USA.
- Patent pending.
- Currently the BroncoRail™ is only being shipped to US Customers at this time.
- Base is made of aluminum and hard anodized.
- Series 55 "Half" BroncoRail™ length 287mm (11.3")
- Base hardware for the Series 55 rail.
- BT55 20mm dia. trackball (number based on your selection above).
- 1 x 4mm L-wrench
- 1 x Packet of fasteners to install the base in the OEM dash.
- All required BT55 trackballs, medium carbon fiber arms, device holder(s) or GoPro® will be as per your selections above.
- If you are unable to select from the drop downs, it means that currently we have sold the weeks allocation for that specific combination. Inventory levels are updated weekly.
- It is not always possible to use this product or other mounting system depending on Federal, State and Municipality laws. Some States have strict rules on mounting devices that may, depending on poor positioning, impair a driver's ability to see the road.
- It is the responsibility of every customer - and not 67 Designs - to know the laws in their local area or in other regions if venturing from home.
- Research and know before purchasing any mount from 67 Designs.
- Do not install any devices and related hardware in a way to could interfere with the SRS airbag systems in your specific vehicle.
- 67 Designs is not responsible for any improper or illegal use of the hardware.