Jeep® 4xe (2024+) - Single Ball Packs
Couldn't load pickup availability
Designed for the Jeep® 4xe (2024+)
- These packs contain a single ball base that have been specifically designed to be used in the 2024 redesigned dash with OEM mounting points.
Installation is Easy.
- Designed for the Jeep® 4xe (2024+)
- Can be installed on the Driver or the Passenger side.
- Allow 5 minutes to install with included fasteners.
- The lowest profile base for the cleanest look.
- Rapid installation.
- This product contains the trademarked 67 Designs’ metal 20mm diameter ball(s) for connection to the carbon fiber arms.
- Contains the 67 Designs matte black Pro Series Arms™ as standard.
- Base + Arm + Holder Pack contains:
- 1 x Single (Carbon Fiber) ball base with 20mm dia. ball attached.
- 4 x fasteners to fit the Jeep® OEM 5mm female threads.
- 1 x Pro Series Arms™ Mini Matte Black Carbon Fiber Arm (optional)
- 1 x Choice of Holder (optional).
Single Source Provider & Company Ethos
Designed by: 67 Designs
R&D by: 67 Designs
Manufactured by: 67 Designs
Sold by: 67 Designs
Fulfilled by: 67 Designs
Customer Service by: 67 Designs
Our products are proudly designed, made and supported by 67 Designs staff. The research, development and ongoing refinement of every product is done in Dallas, Texas. It is by listening and working directly with our customers that our business continues to evolve and go from strength to strength. We are passionate about working with our fellow Americans that understand the importance of developing US manufacturing skills and capabilities as well as our mission to truly strengthen our industrial base.
It is not always possible to use this product or other mounting system depending on Federal, State and Municipality laws. Some States have strict rules on mounting devices that may, depending on poor positioning by the user, impair a driver's ability to see the road.
- It is the responsibility of every customer - and not 67 Designs - to know the laws in their local area or in other regions if venturing from home.
- Research and know before you purchase any mount from 67 Designs.
- 67 Designs is not responsible for any improper or illegal use of the hardware.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.